Ratings for Dr. G. Kowalchuk

The absolute best. He is very smart and certainly knows what he is talking about. If you saw all those patients in a day like he did... you would also talk fast ! Thank you Dr. k!!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I miss Dr Kowalchuk. He was my dermatologist growing up. I never suffered from childhood acne and he taught how to stop my warts from spreading, removed most of them, but some could not be taken care of. He was so good to me. He use to work in Brampton, but, alas, all the good doctors always move away from Brampton. What a classy guy.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Very knowledgeable, however speaks over my head. Speaks very fast and hard to understand. Does not allow time to ask questions or discuss concerns. Would not refer to someone looking for a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Excellant Dermatologist. He is on Time. Had to spray a spot with liquid nitrogen. Explained with he was doing. The after effects. Very happy patient. I would go back if I have too.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Extremely punctual, quick, thorough and knowledgeable. An excellent physician and dermatologist.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

He is the best dermatologist I have ever went to. Very caring.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr.Kowalachuk is very thorough and detailed. If a suspicious mole needs to be biopsied it is done right then and there. I liked him a lot he gets right to the point. Cancer Specialist at the Walker Cancer Centre (St.Catharines hospital) highly recommend him as the "best" dermatologist around.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable specialist for skin cancer, and he has a nice no nonsense approach to things. Some of the comments here that he does not spend enough time is not fair as we can thank our provincial government for that because of the billing farce. One time I went to see him when he did not have a patient waiting and he gave my almost 25 minutes of his time. Compassionate and always learning --- very up to date with his information and research.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I beleive this doctor overbooks is appointment. I'm sitting in a waiting room with 10 other people and my app was 15 minures ago

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Previously went to another Dermatologist who only spent less than 5 minutes with me and likes to spray liquid Nitrogen on every possible spot on your face he sees. Very pleased that I don't go to him any more. Dr Kowalchuk was very thorough with me. Only dislike is that his office doesn't call for reminder of appt.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015