Ratings for Dr. George A. Geranios

Very good staff, friendly nurses. Friendly physician.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

George Geranios treated me for several years, he tried hitting on my now exwife and all his nurses, I know one quit due to the problem. The medical board and capitol healthcare? memorial owned has also been notified he is a good doctor but has told me personally that he took stimulants to keep him goin throught the day, although he was a doctor i respected him till all this happened.He treated my potassium deficiency incorrectly and was as low as 2.0 for months wich i didnt know how dangerous it was till hospital told me now i have new doc and its all controlled.He is very unprofessional and what drew the line was he asked me one day if i ate pu__y yeah the womens vagina. i thought he was nuts and was very offended, I had just underwent a major surgery a few months before that not done by him nor aftercare was done by him then after he made that remark i got a letter in the mail from the facility telling me im no longer able to be seen in his facility, never a reason and not one yet!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Geranios is very personable and is always there for anything you need ie..appointments on short notice for example. He takes time for each patient and makes you feel comfortable with him and his staff. HIGHLY recommened, I am sending everyone I know to him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. George A. Geranios's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1999)