Ratings for Dr. Fekri Boktor

The only Dr I want or trust....... IM terrified of Dr's and I have followed him to his4th office Tammy Toner

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Always very good experience and accurate diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr. Boktor for several years and we have followed him to his third office. He took my father on as a patient when he moved to town and was terminally ill and even came to his funeral. Dr. Boktor always has time to listen and therefore isn't always right on time. My previous doctor would refer to a specialist without looking at the problem. Dr. Boktor looks at the problem first and then refers if necessary. He won't refill a prescription without a visit - but the visit is necessary when he's following up a medical issue.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Stay away, Save your life. Worst attitude, no knowledge, no understanding, no respect or real care to patients All you get is a fake smile This is just a business

Submitted September 7, 2014

Very disorganized Doctor. Rude staff. Keeping patients as numbers on his files is his main concern without any care.Obviously money is his main concern. Horrible attitude. I do not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Boktor has a very nice receptionist. I have found that Dr. Boktor was not very helpful and even when I was in terrible pain, he did not know what to do. I found a new doctor who cares about me and listens and does not just give me another prescription. He never remembers what your complaints have been, obviously too busy to review the patients file before he sees you, which would make you feel like you were important. I would not suggest you see Dr. Boktor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

This Doctor terrible. I rarely get sick however I do need a drug called Nexium and I've been on it for years. Ever time I need a refill I must travel over a hour to his office so round trip after waiting in his un-organized office it turns into 3hour event. The only reason he does this is to waste tax payers money so he can bill ohip for a visit. Its unreal.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Staff's unpleasant & disorganized, not very inviting hours for working parents...no evening hours...

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

He missed diagnosis for my Wife's obvious case of Hypothyroid. He focused on symptoms and could not look at the bigger picture to connect all the dots and to know that Hypothyroid was the answer. By far the worst doctor I have ever met. Thankfully we changed him to another Dr that knows something about diagnosis. We were two years too late.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Best Dr I have ever had. He is so caring its unbelievable. He took such good care of my father when he was in the hospital. He took complete charge and came to see him EVERY day. no other Dr would do that for you!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011