Ratings for Dr. Morton Knazan

I have been a patient of Dr. Knazan since early 1970's, has been a very big help to me handling Epilepsy, finally throught to successful brain surgery. Improved my life.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I end up with post contusion sydrum and bipolar due to head injury. This doctor in 2008 used 30 year old methods to try to find out what was wrong. Eg How long where you knock out for . etc. End result was I was deign WCB and left suicidal for a 1 year. Beyond that he treat me like I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground. His beside manner is just like a bed pan. Shippy. Don't go he not up to date I feel.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Absolutely horrible experience. Treated me like a stupid incompetent minority. he is supposed to be a specialist who took an oath to care for his patients?ask for another neurologist if your doctor has referred you to him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

I have carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve problems with trigger finger, numbness and occasional pain in the ring and little fingers. He checks me out. He says that he will ask about my symptoms after the test. He finishes the tests and says I'm OK w/o listening to my symptoms and asks me to go. When I tell him that I would like to discuss my symptoms, he says it is not his business to have a clinical conversation with me and that I have to talk with my family doctor regarding my neurological problems and not with him. He is the worst doctor I've ever seen in my life as he is no help. If my family doctor knew what to do, why would he send me to a specialist in the first place, duh?!. A complete waste of time with a comlete you-finish-the-rest.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

I found him helpful and esay to talk to. He was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

I agree with the 1st posting, waited awhile to get appointment with Dr. Knazan, what a waste of time, stressful. He tried to play shrink (rather than examine me physically for my nerve pains in legs and difficulty walking), delving into my past, present, etc.,... quizzing me with irrelevant questions. I was completely taken aback and confused with his line of interrogation and lack of concern for the actual reason I was there. He tried to convince me I was imagining the progressively worsening pain I had, implying I was seeking attention! Left disgusted & very upset.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Knazan is one of most soft-spoken and knowledgeable professionals that I've met. Apparently, he has an superior reputation in the medical community.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

This doctor was very mean and treated me and my family like we were stupid. He was so unkind and stressed out that we did not receive the medical treatment that is expected from a specialist. When you have an appointment with a specialist you are hoping to be treated with respect and dignity which definitely was lacking. I wish I was never referred to him as this has left me with such distrust of our medical system. where are these doctors receiving their degrees?

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009