Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Deblieck

The staff are arogant and rude. It's all about the Doctor's and their cconvenience. Wanted to schedule my 90-yr-old Dad three times to do one simple procedure "in case" the doctor decided not to do it and they had appointment time going to waste. In addition, the doctor was cold, uncaring and more concerned about the insurance than my Dad's heatlh (he has great insurance, by the way.) Her entire demeanor was one of coldness and she looked like she would rather be anywhere else than at work. I will NEVER go back.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

The staff at this office is horrible, rude and never answer the phones. I have never been treated like this office has treated me. I am in my 50's and was treated like a low life, and had no idea what i was doing there. Once I got to the Dr. I was told many things including being overweight, drug addict, and liar. I have called the board of Dermatology on this Dr. and her staff. My Dr. referred my to this office and I will let her know that this was the biggest mistake she has ever done.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. DeBlieck for over 5 years and she is a very professional, careful, knowledgeable physician who listens and does not seem rushed. The only complaint I have is about office policy - they will not take credit card payments over the phone - I have a flexible spending account master card and to pay my bill I have to physically go into the office (which is a half hour drive one way) to pay my bill. This is not putting the customer first - and certainly is not the way other providers operate. I've complained to the front office staff and nothing...

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

When I go to a doctor and I seem to have a better understanding of what the type of exam I requested then she does, that is a problem for me. I pay attention to my own health, I read, I know what a "full body check" includes and she does not. I am now disputing my bill due to the fact that I went to another doctor, and he in fact found not one, but two areas of concern- concern enough to have scrape biopsies, and then further procedures when those results came back. When I called the office to discuss this issue, I was offended by the comments her "office manager" had mentioned, I myself was not a doctor (and by her standards I suppose that means I know nothing) and also that there may have been a personality conflict- which there most certainly was not. Dr D is a lovely woman, not a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr. Deblieck makes me feel like I am her only paitent when she is attending to me. She takes her time, listens, advises and really helps me understand what is going on. I wish I had met her 20 years ago. Keep up the great work. Jim

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Satisfactory experience. Very professional and friendly office. Her advice helpful and bedside manner comfortable and professional.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

She is very professional and extremely knowledgable. She listens thoroughly, is honest, and easy to talk with. She's helped me with multiple skin disorders. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Deblieck is incredible in her mannerism, listening skills, and overall attention to patients. I would recommend her to anyone. She has really helped me with a skin problem I have had treated by several other doctors over the past 15 years. Dr. Deblieck, you are the best.Thanks, Bruce.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Jennifer A. Deblieck's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• Blue Cross Of California