Ratings for Dr. Maurice J. Cyr

Dr Cyr knows just what my spine 1needs to get it unlocked and moving again (without pain)! He has improved my quality of life tremendously! Thank you, Dr. Cyr. I can't say enough good things about you and I recommend Dr. Cyr to everyone who has back pain or headaches. He is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I wouldn't have a working neck, or a decent, functional life, if it weren't for Doctor Cyr. I couldn't possibly say enough things about this man...I could not live without him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Doctor Cyr knows full well what he's doing and does it excellently. If you're required to take some Xrays, he'll arrange for you to come in the following day or so to review them. He won't just place his hands on your back or neck and begin. He provides well informed opinions and suggestions for his patients. Do I recommend Dr. Cyr?? Yes a thousand times.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Cyr is excellent albeit a bit fast. In and out quickly, never a problem getting in, in spite of his popularity. Early a.m. appointments, and a great knowledge of how the insurance system works. Never an issue with Blue Cross .

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Great staff, early morning and late afternoon office hours. He fixed my husband's chronic shoulder and my headaches when others had failed. Answers all questions. Voted Best for multiple reasons.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Maurice J. Cyr's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Rutland, VT