Dr. Donn M. Turner

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Donn M. Turner

After being in the Nursing field for over 30 years, I am so pleased to finally found a Dr. and staff that are A+ in their field. They make me feel so welcome and that I am someone they can help. Dr. Turner is so very kind and he made me feel that he would indeed help me walk again. I had seen 7 doctors who gave me 7 injections for my sciatic pain without any relief, Dr. Turner did a laminectomy and I was once again able to walk without pain.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

He is one great doc.He is also very precise with his surgeries I trust him with my life I recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Turner resolved a chiari malformation that was severely affecting my quality of life. He was very caring and professional. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone seeking a competent surgeon who truly gives a damn about his patients. He is a treasure.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I had a waterskiing accident while in college that left me with a bruised spinal cord and temporary paralysis. Dr. Turner was the on-call Neurosurgeon at the time and I remember him coming in with his small children. (This was about 20 years ago.) He was very comforting to me in a very scary time! He made a phone call to my parents in Denver that calmed them and made it possible for them to drive to Fort Collins safely that evening. I will never forget the way that Dr. Turner made me feel in the ER and there after. His bedside manner was that of a very caring and compassionate Doctor, yet one who really knew what he was talking about and wanted to educate me as we went along so that I would be prepared for whatever came my way. Again, this was 20 years ago, and he still has had an impact on my life!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

After years of my wifes neck pain and seeing several specilists with no good prognosis, Dr. Turner looked at the MRI's and showed us the problem and explained in detail how he could fix it. His confidence convinced us to go ahead with the surgery. It's been 8 years now and my wife's neck hasn't hurt and the lack of pain has really improved her life.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

turning me over to collections after workers comp. was suppose to pay.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Donn M. Turner's Credentials

Donn Turner, M.D., a native of Colorado, came to the Front Range Center for Brain & Spine Surgery, P.C. in 1984. He received his M.D. degree in 1978 from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. He completed his neurosurgical residency at the University of Iowa in 1984. Dr. Turner was certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery in 1986 and became a fellow of the American College of Surgeons in 1988.

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MB Health