Ratings for Dr. Robert Fink

Dishonest! At the very first visit which was supposed to be a 'free consultation', he charged me close to $1100 !!! I had to pay since he took X-rays etc. Much later I found out through my insurance that he overbilled me ! I am very pissed at his unprofessional attitude !!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Do not go! I went to see him to have shoe inserts made. He did an unnecessary x-ray at this visit (which I assumed was for the inserts) and then told me I owed him $675 (for the office visit, inserts and x-ray) that had to be paid at the time. I have insurance but he did not tell me before the visit that he would not bill them first-I had to pay cash. I could not afford it and paid for the visit and x-ray. He seemed not to understand that $675 was a lot of money. I paid $375 for a visit and never even got inserts-the ONLY reason I came to his office. Very dishonest.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Fink is awesome! I got an appointment the same day I called. I have plantar fasciitis and a large bone spur. Dr. Fink is very caring, extremely informative and has a wonderful bedside manner. I've never had a cortisone shot, Dr. Fink gave me one that day and it really helped. He also recommended surgery because the bone spur is so large. I will be returning in one week to continue my care with Dr. Fink. An appointment with Dr. Fink is like visiting a good friend 😊

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Staff was nice but Dr. Fink misdiagnosed and mistreated me for 2 months until I found somebody who helped me after 1 treatment. How hard is heel pain to treat?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Great doctor, pleasant staff...I had three procedures done at one time (nerve ablation, bunionectomy, hammer toe) and having never had surgery before, I was a bit leery. But everything went fine. The Surgicenter (where the surgery was done) was also great, as was the recommended physical therapist (Park Physical Therapy). I had really minimal discomfort and was in a "walking cast" within two weeks. It has been two months and I can easily wear sneakers (and a few of my "more comfortable shoes".

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Fink is great! I had my bone spur surgery almost two weeks ago and I am so releived that I chose him as my podiatrist/surgeon! Excellent people skills by doctor and staff. Friendly and made this process much more tolerable! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Dr. Robert Fink's Credentials

• Hindi

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)