Ratings for Dr. Spiker S. Davis

I've been a very satisfied patient of Spiker for over 15 years. He and his staff are friendly, outgoing and professional. They always treat me well and I couldn't think of going to another dentist to take care of me!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr Davis finds great joy in assisting patients with their cosmetic and dental needs. He is hands on and works with a passion that brings patients back to his office. His techniques and end results make you proud when you leave his office. I highly recommend Dr Spiker Davis.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

MY DENTIST FOR OVER 30 YEARS ... ALWAYS PLESANT AND IN GOOD HUMOR . HANDLES MY WHOLE FAMILY . REALLY COMPETENT AND SKILLED ! PERSONABLE WITH A GREAT ! STAFF

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Davis and the staff are so personable and helpful. I have never been in the office that they weren't friendly. In fact I really enjoy going to the dentist. I have been seeing Dr. Davis for over 20 years and have never had a bad experience...even in the drilling and filling department. My smile is important in my line of work because I have been in the Houston Media for 45 years and I owe a lot to Dr. Davis for allowing me to continue with that smile. I love the staff and most of them have been with him for over 20 years....so he is certainly doing something right because they like him too.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

The multi-page questionnaire is a thinly veiled screening tool aimed at ferreting out the “patient’s” financial threshold for his cosmetic procedures. Transparent questions such as “How motivated are you to…..(have costly procedures)?” His CV claiming to be one of (only) 225 persons “worldwide” who belong to the “American Board of Cosmetic Dentistry” - is really more of a marketing/networking devise invented by fellow dentists, than a post graduate demonstration of superior ability. He referred me for an additional $1200. periodontal procedure. This was reviewed by a knowledgeable prosthodontist, (a certified specialist requiring an additional three years of REAL postgraduate specialty) who stated it was “unnecessary and a classic insurance abuse tactic.” -- Davis’ work to my eye is unnatural (Chiclets-looking). His personnel are sometimes snappish and petulant without provocation. This office is dark, phony, and its insincerity gives me the creeps

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

This is the best dental office I have ever been to. Dr. Davis is a real pro but he treats you like family and so does the staff. They are excellent in everything they do and I have never had to wait. They have some of the most unbelievable equipment I have ever seen everything is computerized to the max. They can even make a crown in one hour. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Davis and his entire staff are extremely professional and polite. The office itself is relaxed and comfortable which I think is important for a dentist's office! I have been to Dr. Davis for both cosmetic and regular dental services and have been very pleased with everything. As a TV person, my smile is very important to me and I wouldn't trust it with anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

My wife and I have been going to Dr.Davis for some 20 + years. Spiker is always friendly and puts me at ease with his sense of humor. We have the highest respect and regard for him and his staff. Most of his staff have been with him all these years, which speaks very highly of his business ethics. He has always given me costs & details of any proceedures before he performed them. I have never had a reason to question his charges, since my insurance always pays their portion. I have recomended him to many of my family & friends over the years. On a scale of 1 to 10 he and his staff are 10+

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009