Ratings for Dr. Catherine Tota-Thurn

Dr. Tota-Thurn may be a very good doctor for some people, but unfortunately she misdiagnosed my condition and her behavior was highly defensive and inappropriate. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Very hard to get through to the phone lines. Always on hold for a VERY long time.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Have been with Dr. Tota-Thurn for many years, and I must say she is the only dr. I have felt comfortable with. She takes her time to listen and offer advice.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

She only knows basic medicine--colds, blood pressure, thyroid, etc. Send patients out for everything. Does not utilize her knowledge of the spine and muscular system as an Osteopath should.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Best doctor ever! She takes wonderful care of me and my family...my folks have multiple health problems and she is amazing with them. We are very blessed to have such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

I am still waiting for the Dr. to return my 2 calls to advise me what meds I need to change to (she told me to call her and then does not return my calls). This is not the first time. It always takes prodding on my part and I have heard this from other ptients as well. Hope I don't die waiting! The office staff often gets the billing/paperwork wrong and it takes them a while to straighten it out. As far as punctuality, they usually get me into the room quickly but then I wait forever for the doctur.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I have known Dr. Tota-Thurn for 11 yrs now and I must say she is the ONLY doctor I will ever visit. Her expertise shows in the way she treats her patients and I have 100% complete confidence in her evaluations and recommendations. She is A1 and is very comforting in her bed-side manner. I highly recommend her to ALL readers! JPB

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Catherine Tota-Thurn's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1996)