Ratings for Dr. Raffy L. Karamanoukian

Great doctor, treats you with a lot of care. I never have to look for another dermatologist/surgeon for the stuff he specialized in.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr Karamanioukian is great! I highly recommend him. He has always treated me so respectfully with great kindness and compassion. Dr. Karamanoukian really does care greatly for his patients and goes above and beyond to meet their needs and expectations in my experience. He's been treating me for over 6 months for a HORRIBLE dog bite scare I recieved the very first day of 2016, and so far the results are nothing short of amazing! I can't wait till I finally to get the end but the improvement this far is incredible when you consider what I have come from.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

hi there! i recommended you to go to DR. RAFFY KARAMANOUKIAN clinic's for the keloids treatment. YES, I am so SERIOUS that he will help you.... before i went to Dr. Raffy, I've went to 4 clinics already and nothing change with the keloids. then, i've decided to go to Dr. Raffy... and i found my HOPE. I went to this clinic for keloids removal procedures.. I met a very good, nice, great, awesome doc which were Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian, the assistant Kelly and Maralyn. thank you so much for treated me very well and nicely. I have like a 9-10 keloids on my back and when the first time of appointment, he suggested to proceed with the minor surgery, laser and injections. And i need to give him 3 months roughly treatment for the keloids. he explained clearly the procedures and cost on the first appointment and you r free to asked any questions.. Then i proceed with surgery and i need to come back 3 times a week for the treatments. the surgery was on May 2014..and I need to go for 3 months treatment... Well, the doc was great..what can i say, after the treatment the keloids are totally removed and my skin was flatter.. thank you...!!=)=)=) then, i just need to maintain it by taking injections and laser.=) After that, I need continue with 3 times a week appointment for injections and laser. Basically, the injections r to ensure keloids flatter while the laser r to ensure the color of skin become better. In meantime of progress, he suggested the dark cream and keloids scar cream.. after 3 months of repeating the same thing until i need to go back to my country, Dr. Raffy Karamanoukian was a very nice, he gave me the injections set for me to take 1x a week at the clinic in my country.... thank you so much. I'm so touched that he still concern and responsible on my treatment. he was so nice and awesome, he's funny and treat patient nicely. thank you!!! Now, you guys know that the keloids r flatter, removed and its actually giving me the new HOPE, CONFIDENT, LIFE, UNLIMITED HAPPINESS... I don't have to hide again and feel so embarrassing... thank you so much for everything. awesome DR. RAFFY.... from: anabanana

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I went to this doctor for scar treatment, and was shocked by what happened with him. The doctor first recommended I get the CO2 laser performed, which was done by his PA. The CO2 laser had no effect, and so I went back into the doctor's office to talk about how I should proceed with treating the scars. As soon as I told the doctor that the laser didn't seem to work, he took a very hostile tone with me. He told me that nothing would really help my type of scars, which made me wonder why he'd recommended the laser in the first place. He then began yelling non-sensical things at me like, "I didn't cause your scars!!! I didn't invent the CO2 laser!!!" I never said he had done either. I felt so bullied that I finally began to yell back. He then told me it was unacceptable that I would yell back at him in HIS office, and he ordered me out. I was of course more than happy to leave. Visit this doctor at your own risk.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I think that Dr. Karamanoukian is absolutely wonderful and honest. He just knows his stuff and he is so caring.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Arrogant and lacking in bedside manner. Front office staff did not proactively set pre-op appts. When raising concerns, my surgery was canceled and I was asked to find another dr.

Submitted December 10, 2010

I had breast surgery by Dr Raffy and he did a very good job. I am very satisfied. He used a nipple incision with no scar visible. He is excellent with great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Certainly capable but lacking in patient care, attention to needs and concerns. Performed certain aspects of procedure without consent. Arrogant and cold when dissatisfaction expressed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Raffy is great. I found him on yelp.com and from several friends who had breast implants by him. They all say that he is the best and I have to agree. He is 5 star and gives his patients the red carpet treatment.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Raffy L. Karamanoukian's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AARP