Ratings for Dr. David S. Mullen

I recently had 2 bunion surgeries and found all the staff very friendly, and helpful.I always got a reminder phone call the day before for my appointments. Dr Mullen was always ontime and spent the time to go over everything in detail with me, I never felt rushed like I do with other Drs. My surgeries came out great and I no longer have the pain I had before my surgeries! Its only been a few months and I am back running/ working out and feeling better then before. I would highly reccomend Dr Mullen to anyone. If I ever need a foot Dr again I will absolutely go back to see him!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

He was professional and cordial, punctual and kind of friendly. I dont expect as some people do to have a friend in my Doctor. Some patients are just bitter, ungrateful, insecure and mentally studpid, full of selfpitty and so negative that can not find solace anywhere. Dr. is alright and you dont have to fall in love with your podiatrist. Is my foot and not my heart who is in trouble.Thanks

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Mullen's staff is incredible!!! So friendly and accommodating. They were compassionate, caring and were able to get me in right away! I recommend Dr. Mullen over any podiatrist in the area.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

If you're looking for a caring doctor to care for your feet. This is definetly a wrong choice. Uncaring, rude, crude, unfriendly no bedside manner at all. I have only been to this office once and that was too much. There are other doctors in this practice but if he is an example of the doctors stay away. The staff was also unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. David S. Mullen's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)