Ratings for Dr. Bamidele Ogunleye

The best doctor I and my family has ever had. He took care of us in 2 pregnancies with a true ethic of care and compassion. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

My original OB left the practice to start his own mid through my 2nd pregnancy. I had been going to him since high school and was nervous about switching. Dr O is very caring and shows concern for his patents when he can tell something else is wrong. The past few times I have been there I have been really sick and he asked what has been going on at home and work and helped me seek the help I needed personally. He also visited us in the hospital after our 2nd child was born.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

This Dr is very kind. He was the OB on call when I had my first child. I was nervous of course and sad that my DR couldn't be there, but I couldn't have asked for a better DR than this. He was very kind and visited me the next day. I was tempted to switch to him, but our insurance doesn't cover him. Great Dr!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2009

I was nervous about going to a male gynecologist, but he really set me at ease. He's friendly and I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

The other comment on here is absolutely correct. Not only is he extremely kind, but you can tell he genuinely cares about his patients and he takes all the time in the world to answer your questions. When I was having problems with another doctor in the practice he was kind enough to take me VERY last minute as his patient and deliver our baby. He also will not induce or do C-Sections unless absolutely necessary. He first concern is for the mother and the baby.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

This doctor is absolutely fabulous. He was my OB when I was pregnant with a baby that I had lost, due to an incompotent cervix. Although the doctor was at a conference out of state, when he returned, he seemed to feel genuwinely disturbed that he was not present for the incident. After, he was very encouraging for me to get pregnant again and was there for me no matter what. He took excellent care of me and my baby, who is now 15 months old. His demeanor goes much further than 'has good bedside manors:' he remembers my name and says hello to me and my family when/if he sees us in public. In fact, we were out shopping one day and saw him, and he took the time to introduce my fiance and me to his lovely wife. It is very obvious that this man has a HUGE heart and is also very intelligent.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Bamidele Ogunleye's Credentials

• Univ Of Ife, Fac Of Hlth Sci, Ife, Nigeria (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Bloomington, IL