Ratings for Dr. Nikki L. Roberts

I think Dr. Roberts is a decent doctor. She has good bedside manner, but she won't really sugar coat things. I just don't feel as though she is really knowledgable. She seemed like she questioned alot of what she was saying. Also her nurse wasn't great. I thought being who her and her nurse was that they were almost looking down on me because I was't of the same race/nationality as them. It wasn't so much things they said to me, but many comments I heard through the paper thin walls of the exam rooms. The nurses and doctors need to know that patients can hear all the little remarks they were making to the doctors and vica versa.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

She is terrific! She performed all tests to put my mind at ease and to be sure I was well.Her bedside manner is wonderful...calm, relaxed, courteous.She takes her time to explain all possible outcomes and suggests actions to take.I trust her opinion and to me that is the most important quality. Her staff at her Fishkill office is extremely friendly and courteous and they will do whatever they can to help the patients also.I am VERY happy with this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Nikki L. Roberts's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 2000)