Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Rier

I have always had a good relationship with Dr. Rier. He tells it like it is and is kind and upbeat. I leave his office and know that I have been in good hands and understand his assessment of my condition.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Not much to say, I went in and saw the Dr. everyone was polite and courteous. I didn't have to wait long. The doctor went over the x-ray results and told me what needed to be done. We talked about my recovery from the previous procedure I had. He was easy to understand and I had no issues with him and no questions left unanswered.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I had a very good experience at the urology department.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I was very pleased with the staff and the results of the visite

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I was very satisfied with the nurse, Dr. Rier and the whole procedure. I am just waiting to hear from Dr. Rier to have the surgery done.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Everything went well, had a PSA test and waited for results, no big thing... Everyone was courteous and Professional...

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My visit to your office was great. I have no unfavorable comments.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I'm very happy with the way I was treated. You're all so caring and I had a very positive experience. Thank you for your caring and kindness. And a very special THANKS to your ladies at the check out desk. God bless all of you 🤗

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I found Dr Rier to be very informative and I have all the confidence in him that I need continue seeing him in the future.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

My appointment was for a check up for prostate cancer and a PSA check. I was very happy with my results as the PSA number was undetectable. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Rier as my doctor. He is thorough in his exams and very honest in his advice and recommendations. He gives you options and then you have the decision of which treatment to partake. He is very friendly, a good listener, and excellent doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Kevin Rier as a urologist and surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Kevin R. Rier's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

GHI