Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Gill

I just love Dr.Gill. I am wondering when reading some of the comments if we are seeing the same Dr.? She is very busy but is very informative and gives me a good yearly checkup. I am very pleased with her knowledge and also kind manner.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. Gill is kind but largely unhelpful in dealing with hypothyroid issues. She stated “it doesn’t matter how you feel” as I shared my many hypo symptoms. She was also 50 minutes late for the appointment. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr Gill is an amazing doctor. She made me feel confident that I was in good hands. Knows her stuff, and although I have been dealing with this condition for years, she was able to help she’d some light on it. Would totally recommend her if you are looking for someone who knows her stuff, listens to your concerns and is very personable. So glad I found her!😁

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Gill is great. Helpful, knowledgable and kind.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I never felt listened to, never saw her in person - even when requested, she's very nice and obviously intelligent but i felt like she just wanted to get our conversations out of the way. very difficult to follow, and also impossible to get a hold of.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I was sent to Dr. Gill for my hyperthyroidism, which she was unable to adequtely treat with her measures over the last year. She finally referred me for surgery (at my request) & but it ended up being cancelled the day before it was scheduled because she did not think to check my thyroid levels after the last 2 dose increases she recommended & I had become dangerously hypothyroid. I had left multiple messages concerned about my symptoms dating back to a month before my surgery & she didn't return any of my calls, didn't request to see me for an appointment or send me a req to check my levels. I've also only seen her twice in person in the last year, as most of her appts are over the phone, regardless of the severity of my symptoms. I I am requesting another Endocrine asap.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I felt like I was inconveniencing her by booking an appointment. I never felt like she listened to what I had to say before continuing on with her prepared remarks. I consistently felt left looking for answers as she gave me none. It takes a very long time to book and then get an appointment and she was consistently late and rushed. I did not like seeing her and wound up just not booking appointments. I have an appointment with a new endo and I am very happy

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Excellent physician - caring, clear and thorough. Made me feel so reassured and her treatment plan has helped so much.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

She does bad treatments. Please, avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

She does bad treatments. She's disorganized. She doesn't care about her patients. Please, avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016