Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Gill

I never felt listened to, never saw her in person - even when requested, she's very nice and obviously intelligent but i felt like she just wanted to get our conversations out of the way. very difficult to follow, and also impossible to get a hold of.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I was sent to Dr. Gill for my hyperthyroidism, which she was unable to adequtely treat with her measures over the last year. She finally referred me for surgery (at my request) & but it ended up being cancelled the day before it was scheduled because she did not think to check my thyroid levels after the last 2 dose increases she recommended & I had become dangerously hypothyroid. I had left multiple messages concerned about my symptoms dating back to a month before my surgery & she didn't return any of my calls, didn't request to see me for an appointment or send me a req to check my levels. I've also only seen her twice in person in the last year, as most of her appts are over the phone, regardless of the severity of my symptoms. I I am requesting another Endocrine asap.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I felt like I was inconveniencing her by booking an appointment. I never felt like she listened to what I had to say before continuing on with her prepared remarks. I consistently felt left looking for answers as she gave me none. It takes a very long time to book and then get an appointment and she was consistently late and rushed. I did not like seeing her and wound up just not booking appointments. I have an appointment with a new endo and I am very happy

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Excellent physician - caring, clear and thorough. Made me feel so reassured and her treatment plan has helped so much.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

She does bad treatments. Please, avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

She does bad treatments. She's disorganized. She doesn't care about her patients. Please, avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Avoid this doctor if you can. She is not interested in listening to you,claimed she did not get the test results even though they were on ehealth and just wants to prescribe drugs.Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Gill for thyroid issue, she is very knowledgeable, straight to the point and careful about treatment. Her staff is also very helpful in scheduling appointments and respond to emails very fast. I highly recommend her as an endocrinologist!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

She is stupid useless. She made me wait for her call for a month to tell me what I know. I gave hint she hadn't any idea. The she looks at blood test & says: it's in normal range like I can't read myself! What these idiot doctors are good for!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Even though i begged to see her in person my last three appointments were by phone. She would never ask or listen Just Say her bit and Say she would send tests to me which never arrived. Last monday my daughter and friend rushed to my appt to call an ambulance, i was hours away from dying. I had acute and complète pancréas failure and now have serious diabetes 1 along with complète endrocrine failure and hypothyrode. Thanks for nothimg the hospital has given me all new spécialiste as dr Gill almost killed me.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015