Ratings for Dr. Laurie A. McLeod

Dr. McLeod is worth waiting to see! She personally checked in with me to explain the delay. She is friendly, people-oriented, knowledgeable, and always answers my questions.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

I have given this Dr. the benifit of the doubt, but no more. I am completely disappointed in the level of service she provides. I went to her with serious concerns about my weight gain and she has completely brushed me off. After ordering test for thyroid issues, only by my request, she didn't even touch my neck to evaluate the size of my thyroid. I would never refer anyone to her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr Mcleod did not listen to my worries or validate my concerns. She refused to refer me to a specialist when I was having serious difficulties during pregnancy. She assured me that she would be there for the birth of my daughter and then left because she was "tired". She did not come to see me or the baby after the birth, and she was suppose to be the attending MD for my daughter too. I did not hear from her again, instead she sent co workers and an intern to the hospital! I would NEVER see this women again!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Laurie A. McLeod's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)

AHC