Ratings for Dr. J. Michael Huggins

Each time I've been here, everyone was wonderful. They are incredibly helpful. They offer a payment plan for those without insurance.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Staff is always friendly and very helpful. They actually care about their patients.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Huggins and his staff have been rude to me on numerous occasions. They seem to have a "superiority complex", which is sometimes typical of people in well-established businesses, in my experience. I don't know why I kept going back for so long, but now I go to Dr. Wooten. I have had good experiences so far. I could elaborate on the rude comments and unprofessional behavoir exhibited by Dr. Huggins, Sara, Amber, and other members of Oxford Dental on several occasions, but suffice it to say I'd never spend my money there again- for any reason!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

His staff is AWFUL! They misfiled my claims. Offered me a "discount" for paying cash at the time of my business and then kept billing me for the part they'd taken off as part of this "discount". I made numerous phone calls and was told it would be ok, I didn't owe the $12 and to not worry about it only for it to be turned over to a collection agency. The girls running the office seemed more concerned with getting pregnant (one was having difficulties for which I totally can relate after 10 miscarriages and 5 IVF cycles) and talked on her phone most of the time I was WAITING to pay my bill. The others were just generally rude and acted as if they thought they were just a little bit better than everyone else. I saw him 2-3 times before finally deciding to find another dentist who had a staff that had their act together. I now see Dr. Wooten and his staff is AWESOME! They've even seen me after hours when it was warranted. I wouldn't recommend Huggins & assoc. to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Had a great visit with Dr. Huggins and his staff. He was fabulous and extremely gentle. I am a coward and very sensitive to pain. Did not even know he filled my cavity. My husband had a crown done and when my husband broke it, Dr. Huggins left an Ole Miss Football game and met us at the office to install a temporary crown. Just an all around great Doctor. The staff was incredible and there were so many of them catering to all the paitents

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009