Ratings for Dr. Neeta Ambe-Crain

I'm comfortable with Dr. Ambe-Crain, but wasn't too impressed with her office staff. I find her knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Positive experience with warm staff and helpful doctor

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr Ambe-Crain spends no time with new patients. I went in for a yearly well exam/pap with NO medical issues and I am totally healthy. This Dr made up a diagnosis and charged my insurance company 2 separate FEES for 1 visit. She charged me for a well exam/pap and then another separate charge for Dysmenorrhea which I do not have and I NEVER complained of having this! I called the office and the staff was no help whatsoever. This is why our Insurance rates skyrocket!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Ambe-Crain is a very kind and wonderfully understanding Dr. Not to mention very professional.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Thoughtful and caring doctor. Answers all the questions that I had. I recommend her to my friends all the time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

This was the worst doctor's visit ever!! Just moved to the area and made the mistake of going to this office. Thought I was to see Dr. Taylor and was seen by Dr. Ambe, didn't know why the switch. The office atmosphere was uncomfortable and not friendly but attitudes were completely different with the known and older patients. Time with Dr.Amber was rushed and could barely get a word in to tell her my issues. She wants to tell you everything is normal without an thorough examination. Asked her if she could write a prescription for cranial prosthesis, she told me she never heard of it. Instead of inquiring why I was asking for this prescription, she blew me off, was told to find another doctor and walked away. In all my years, I have never been treated so awful.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr Ambe-Crain does not take well to someone questioning her, or asking for an explanation. If you say 'yes doctor' everything will be fine. Why do I say this? THis conclusion is based upon te fact I was told to leave her practice. Why? Because I wanted to understand why she was perscribing HRT when it seemsed like most were condemning it. I asked her to explain her reasoning. Big mistake! I don't recall the exact words but it was basically 'because I said so.." The letter dismissing me came in the mail within the week. I was blown away.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009