Ratings for Dr. Navdeep Loomba

Waiting time has been reduced dramatically. Doctor had to reduce everyone's pain meds due to some patients who tested positive for illegal drugs. New office is beautiful and chairs fit more than just twiggy people. New patients did wait four to five hours or more but now that is so much quicker due to so many complaints. Injections are extremely painful but do work.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Three hour long waits in full waiting rooms. Doesn't listen to a word you say. Total quack.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Very good but his timing is very bad.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

If these comments are true let me suggest each of you file a complaint thru your carrier, there's a exact process for this and when the complaints continue the Dr is placed on a subjection for displacement and in other words let the right people know about the conduct and let the carrier deal with it internally

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Loomba wants to collect the big monies from the insurance. No subjectionson how to impoverished the pain other than the expense shots or pain pills.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He was very rude said my other Drs were wrong in my diagnosis even though I brought all my scan and MRI as far back as 8 years that showed a lot of damage. I was a drug seeker/street user I have never and fibromyalgia does not exist. Ask how could I own my home at 32 and disabled. He said I didn't need to return to him he wasn't going to help me. Very very bad dr will be reported to the state medical board

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR INSURANCE ON THIS UNPROFESSIONAL doctor. Arrogant, condescending, rude and does not follow HIPPA laws. AVOID this place. If you are a Veteran and are referred by Choice or TriWest tell them NO! He asked if Veterans were even human. This place is a a scam.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I waited 3 hours to see Dr. Loomba. I was told my GP to have everything I have done for my back pain in the last 9 YEARS, as well as what caused the excruciating pain I am CONSTANTLY in written out for my appointment. I told him about everything I've done, what other doctors have told me, and the level of pain I'm in. He didn't touch me my entire (10 minute or less) appointment but somehow knew that my neck was fine. He told me to get x-Rays of my lower back, which I had done less than a year ago and prescribed me ibuprofen, which doesn't even begin to touch the pain I am in. He didn't read or listen to any of what I wrote down. He questioned my asthma and ADD medications and actually told me that I didn't need my ADD meds. I ended up frustrated and almost in tears because the pain of waiting in an office for 3 hours and then not receiving ANY help was just too much. I absolutely refused to see him after that first appointment and decided to seek help from my GP who is actually amazing and LISTENS. He is horrible and treats everyone (I know others who see him) like drug addicts. You can't even go to the ER or another doctor for the medications he prescribes while under his care or he'll boot you. Worst. Experience. Ever!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

This Doctor is terrible, I had the unfortunate experience of being referred here by my primary care doctor after taking xrays & a mri they gave me a appointment 4 months away . Once I get to the Doctor they drug test me then said they couldn't find my xrays or mri ( took them next door 4 months ago) then I talked to the PA who of course seen the medication I was taking had my other doctor send a fax saying that he wouldnt give it to me anymore then after that Lied and changed their mind and said over the phone( when im calling to get the script ) the Doctor said no just keep seeing your old doctor . A complete scam of my insurance and a Waste of my time.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Absolutely the most useless doctor I have ever encountered. My wife is in constant severe pain since falling in the shower several years ago. I convinced her to go see this doctor because we had moved to the area and he was supposed to be a "pain specialist". He poked at her back a half a dozen times (that is all he did) and said she was not in pain and should have no pain medications. This is outrageous. According to several reputable doctors in our old location, she has nerve damage in her upper back that is very hard to detect even with x-rays. Based on a few pokes with his fingertips, he says she is not in pain. I am trying to get her to the "Spinal Clinic" but she has to survive until then. This guy is totally arrogant and the worst representative of the medical profession possible. He would not explain his position at all but walked out of the examination room. If you go to this guy, you deserve what you get.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015