Ratings for Dr. Wayne H. Wertheim

Man is not a real cosmetic surgeon. Place looks good, but beware!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Un-Courteousness staff, long wait. Heard many good things, very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

After many years having botox and fillers done, I was recommended by a good friend to see Dr. Wertheim. I was greeted by a frindly staff that made me feel very comfortable. I was seen by the dr. within 5 minutes upon arrival. I will tell you that I have never experienced any discomfort by any of the injections. My last doctor I would walk out all brused. I have since sent 4 new clients to him and now I know why the patients love his work. I love his staff and Dr,. Wertheim is GREAT...You must check him out.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

I recently met w Dr. Wertheim & his consultant to discuss my brown spots & uneven skin tone. I must say that the results from the Metro-lite were unbelieveable. My skin not only looks flawless but 20 years younger! I highly recommend Advanced Laser :)

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Dr Wertheim and the staff at Advanced Laser are extraodinary. I had the best experience getting Smart Lipo done by Dr. Wertheim. From start to finish, he is extremely knowlegeable, reliable, compassionate and an expert at what he does!!! I am so impressed with my results and it has only been 1 day since my procedure. I recently had a 2 day Lipo procedure done to 10 areas of my body with minimal discomfort and pain. Since you are the only patient Dr. Wertheim treats for the day, you get pampered and receive the best care from him and the staff. Lisa and Olivia are exceptionally friendly, courteous and professional. Thank you Dr. Wertheim, you have made all my dreams come true and can't wait for all my follow up treatments that are included with the procedure. If you want to get treated like a queen and look the best you can, then go to Advanced Laser in Roslyn. Dr. Wertheim is a genius and a genuine person!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr W is by far the best doctor I've encountered. I went to multiple surgeons for smartlipo and none of them made me feel as confident and personal as him! From the beginning he gives you his full attention and patience, devotes the entire day to your procedure, and truly takes his time to perfect the job! I am so far really happy with my results and can't wait to continue to see the progress!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

The results from my smartlipo procedure are so great everyone notices and it's only been 1 wk since my procedure. Can't wait to start my post op treatments to maximize my results. I recommend this procedure and Dr. Wertheim to all my friends and family. No regrets, no down time and excellent results.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Wertheim's for 2-3 years. I continue to be amazed at the consistent level of professionalism in his office and have been thrilled with the services and results of the treatments that I have received. The enthusiastic staff is knowledgeable about procedures and products offered and instills confidence by answering questions in a thorough fashion. Dr. Wertheim is both gentle and personable, making the experience in his office a pleasure. The office itself is immaculate with state of the art equipment and gracious decor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Everyone was so welcoming and very informative. I had a procedure done the same day. The doctor was very professional yet personable.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

DR.WERTHEIM AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST!I HAD A SMARTLIPO PROCEDURE AND A PROFRACTIONAL LASER AND MICRO PEEL IN THE LAST YEAR.HE MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE AND AT EASE,ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.I RESEARCHED HIS CREDENTIALS AND FOUND HIM TO BE EVERYTHING THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.HE TEACHES DRS.THAT IN IT SELF TELLS YOU ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE.I TRUSTED HIM WITH MY FACE AND BODY,AND MY RESULTS ARE FANTASTIC.AFTER READING ABOUT THE HORROR STORIES OF OTHER PEOPLES PROCEDURES,YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL IN WHO YOU CHOOSE.HIS WEBSITE IS GREAT,AND YOU CAN MEET HIS STAFF AND VEIW HIS CREDENTIALS AND ALL OF HIS PROCEDURES.IT IS VERY INFORMATIVE.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. WERTHEIM TO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN LOOKING THEIR BEST AND FEELING CONFIDENT IN THE CHOICE OF WHO THEY ELECT TO DO SO.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Wayne H. Wertheim's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)