Ratings for Dr. Kimberly K. Lund

As a Family Physician with 45 years experience and my wife a Triage specialist as a major hospital. we not only want her as our doctor but refer all our friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Exceptional care - exemplary. I am a physician, however at times also a patient. As a physician, I do have insights and probably more critical of the care I received. This is a superb practice. Excellent staff, always punctual, very helpful and excellent clinical competency. The setting is gorgeous. Dr. Lund is thoughtful, listens and cares. She is very competent. This is a superb family practice. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

I recently switched to Dr. Lund and she took great care of me and I love the clinic. She really listened and cared about my issues. She's one of the best doctors I've seen on Oahu. The clinic staff was very nice to me and they went the extra mile. We've moved the entire family here as we trust them to take care of us!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Both times I visited the office I waited on visit 1 an hour and 15 minutes to be seen, second visit I waited 45 minutes. I can't stand calling and dealing with "JoHannah". Overall a poor experience both times and won't be going back.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Unbelievably bad.. test results forgotten about not delivered even when I followed up several months later... I had follow up again several day later after I was assuraed they would contact me back. Also, called 4 times to have doctors sign paper for our insurance money that was also overlooked. Unable to provide medical analysis, no testing or diagnosis with hurt shoulder just pain killers...even after 2nd visit and reassurance that it could be that way for the rest of my life... Maybe I have never had bad medical care but this racket is off the charts.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Lund is smart, kind, patient, personalbe, and most importantly, considers her patients PARTNERS in thier own care. She takes the time to educate her clients on appropriate options and then supports them in making good choices. Also, she also does OB,GYY, and then can be your child's pediatrician! She's also very open to alternative medicine.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Kimberly K. Lund's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Kailua, HI