Ratings for Dr. Christopher T. Hutchinson

Love him and his nurse Erin. Respects the patient's opinion and decisions.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I have been using Dr. Chris for 8 years now. From the first day I went to see him for my first pregnancy, I thought he was great! He is charming, witty, and has a great sense of humor during the meetings I've had with him. I think he has one of the best beside manners of any doctor I've been to. He is very informative and caring about any conditions his patients have. His receptionist is absolutely wonderful, too. I've always been able to get in contact with Dr. Hutch pretty much whenever I needed. They all know my by first name and are always courteous, friendly and helpful. The only time I've been late getting through an appointment was when I was a work-in for a non-emergency condition. I recommend this practioner to every woman I know!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Wow! I don't even know where to start. Through 2 pregnancies we had issues with Dr. H. He delivered our first and had terrible bed side manner. He complained through the long labor and seemed to want to be anywhere but there. He appeared to be annoyed with me when my epidural didn't work and I needed a local for sewing up my tears and episiotomy. My daughter was a large baby, turned at an unusual angle. It was a long difficult labor. He noted "poor maternal effort" on my chart. Felt he was extremely insensitive. Saw him throughout my 2nd pregnancy and he saw us in the hospital post-delivery. At my 6 week checkup he seemed to have no idea who we were and was completely unfamiliar with our situation. Through all our encounters he didn't seem to enjoy what he was doing and always seemed annoyed if I had questions. Follow-up was slow anytime I called the office and 99% of the time I got someone's voice mail. I do not recommend, particularly for a 1st time mom with lots of questions.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Hutchinson was nice upon our first meeting. However, the second time he said some offensive things towards me. While doing my breast examination, he told me "this is way easier than any other breasts". I found this offensive because i do have small breast and that is a subject that I am very sensitive about. I felt as though he could have kept that particular comment to himself. Sometimes I try to consider that maybe he didn't intentionally offend me but this was not the first instance.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Hutchinson and his nurses were friendly and helpful. He is great to work with and took great care of me and the baby. I would recommend him to anyone. The only downside is his receptionist. She can be a grouch but once you are past the front desk you will be treated with respect and care!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Chris and his staff were always friendly and helpful. They all knew me by name and were as efficient as possible. The only times I had any real wait were days when he was on call and in a delivery. I found him to be helpful and he addressed my concerns. He always made me feel comfortable. He delivered both of my babies and I hope he will deliver any others that I might have. I recommend him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Christopher T. Hutchinson's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)