Dr. Jeremie Hallett

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeremie Hallett

Excellent care and professionalism. Warm, caring staff and lovely environment.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

So delighted I found Dr. Hallett! He's some kind of slick injecting the freezing and very skilled as my temporary crown went so smoothly. He is very conservative in his approach to intervention and doesn't try and "sell" unlike other dentists I've seen in the past. Outstanding staff who are very empathetic and tuned in to the slightest patient discomfort. I highly recommend Dr. Hallett.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

overall great experience for my first visit. very friendly staff and knowledgeable dentist.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Got referred to Dr. Hallett by my long time dentist who retired. Very thankful and happy with my doc. Staff is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The addition of Dr. Garbelya is a great fit. "B" I mean Belinda is a great hygienist, a world of experience! Will never hesitate to refer people to this dentist office.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

A warm knowledgeable team who offer reassurance and kindness. My implant procedure was quite comfortable compared to what I thought it would be.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I had a crown placed about a month ago with Dr Hallett. It feels perfect. And it was done in one appointment. He has all the latest equipment and the office is clean and beautiful. Everyone is very nice there too.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My daughter (6 Yrs old) had a tooth extraction today. Dr. Hallett was excellent, would highly recommend him as your family dentist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Best Dentist! I an terrified, well I used to be but now all cool as I know I am in good hands :) Staff are super, I highly recommend to all

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I always enjoy my visits with Dr. H.... My daughters say wonderful things about him and his staff as well ❤️✅✅✅✅✅ thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

As always, your staff is super friendly, personal and accommodating! We highly recommend your dental team to our family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Jeremie Hallett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am originally from Regina, Saskatchewan, and moved to Kelowna, British Columbia, because I love the water. My wife, Becky, and I have a daughter named Raevyn, a son named Indy, a Boxer named Gunner. When I’m not spending time with my family, I can be found playing the guitar, wake-boarding, or snowboarding. As dentistry evolves, I continuously strive to stay on the cutting edge of dental technology by offering many of dentistry’s most exciting new advancements. One tour through Discover Dental and you'll see this to be true. I also passionately engage in ongoing education to further increase my knowledge and practical skills for the benefit of my patients. I spend many weeks a year travelling around to various continuing education courses across Canada and the United States. I am committed to providing the highest quality of dental care by remaining current in this ever-changing profession.

• English

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Regina (Grad. 1998)

• Dental implant surgery