Ratings for Dr. Jeremie Hallett

Would definitely recommend this dentist and the staff. Very helpful , very gentle approach and willing to listen to their patients.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Welcoming, friendly, efficient, helpful, professional and thorough! Cannot say enough about my hygienist Cheryl. I would highly recommend Discover Dental to family, friends & colleagues.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Professional. Understanding. Friendly. My cleanings, exams and procedures are always the best that they can be.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

We've been with Dr. Hallett's team since he bought his dental business from our previous dentist who retired 14ish years ago. Dr. Hallett and his team have always been great to our family, including my one son who has Autism. I definitely recommend Discover Dental!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Best Dentist ever. Professional and comfortable atmosphere. Pain free visit.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Very professional yet friendly service. Tips on how to better care for my teeth were delivered in a thoughtful non-offensive matter.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Dr. Hallett and his staff are very professional and friendly and I wouldn't hesitate recommending Discover Dental!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Jeremie is very knowledgeable & excellent in his work practise ! Belinda is friendly great hygienist to see as well. All of Jeremie s staff are super to work with . You will not be disappointed in coming to Jeremie s practise !

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Overall great experience there with everyone. Definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

The office staff are friendly and efficient. The hygienist is skillful and personable, and the dentist is pleasant and professional. Overall a great clinic.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Jeremie Hallett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am originally from Regina, Saskatchewan, and moved to Kelowna, British Columbia, because I love the water. My wife, Becky, and I have a daughter named Raevyn, a son named Indy, a Boxer named Gunner. When I’m not spending time with my family, I can be found playing the guitar, wake-boarding, or snowboarding. As dentistry evolves, I continuously strive to stay on the cutting edge of dental technology by offering many of dentistry’s most exciting new advancements. One tour through Discover Dental and you'll see this to be true. I also passionately engage in ongoing education to further increase my knowledge and practical skills for the benefit of my patients. I spend many weeks a year travelling around to various continuing education courses across Canada and the United States. I am committed to providing the highest quality of dental care by remaining current in this ever-changing profession.

• English

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Regina (Grad. 1998)

• Dental implant surgery