Dr. Jeremie Hallett

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeremie Hallett

Dr. Hallett and his staff provide a professional and informed dental experience. I would recommend you try Discover Dental.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2020

Awesome as usual! Best experience you can have at the dentist office. Highly recommend discover dental.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

I had a cosmetic emergency with a broken tooth. The team got me in early in the morning and corrected my issue quickly and with great care. Thank you to the entire group from the front admin to the dentist and assistant. 😀

flag | Submitted January 8, 2020

Dr Hallett and Belinda are INCREDIBLE! Personable and knows me as a person not just another patient. Even though I moved to Calgary for work, I decided there was NO WAY I was going to find another dentist; I always come back to Kelowna to see this team :)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2020

Always an excellent dental experience at Discover Dental.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2020

Dr.Hallett is the best dentist ever. Great with kids, nervous people -everyone. Lovely caring staff as well. Belinda is the best hygienist:)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2019

Belinda ALWAYS does a great cleaning! All good. Dr H. very knowledgeable on consults.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

Excellent all around! Staff is amazing and such a friendly environment.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

It was my first visit and I was very pleased overall

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

Always a pleasant experience. Staff is great and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Dr. Jeremie Hallett's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am originally from Regina, Saskatchewan, and moved to Kelowna, British Columbia, because I love the water. My wife, Becky, and I have a daughter named Raevyn, a son named Indy, a Boxer named Gunner. When I’m not spending time with my family, I can be found playing the guitar, wake-boarding, or snowboarding. As dentistry evolves, I continuously strive to stay on the cutting edge of dental technology by offering many of dentistry’s most exciting new advancements. One tour through Discover Dental and you'll see this to be true. I also passionately engage in ongoing education to further increase my knowledge and practical skills for the benefit of my patients. I spend many weeks a year travelling around to various continuing education courses across Canada and the United States. I am committed to providing the highest quality of dental care by remaining current in this ever-changing profession.

• English

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Regina (Grad. 1998)

• Dental implant surgery