Ratings for Dr. Anthony G. Yug

I feel disappointed in the care I received from Dr. Yug. Although he was personable and spent adequate time with me, I'm not feeling totally confident in his recommendations. His staff was extremely unhelpful and unprofessional in handling some inquiries I made in good faith. Also not having an electronic health record affects his ability to maintain appropriate records. He lost pictures taken for baseline purposes 3 years ago, which I feel is professionally unacceptable.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Didn't have a great experience with Dr Yug. The appointment was a waste of my time and money. I felt rushed. He showed no interest in getting to the bottom of my problem. He wrote a prescription with 12 refills for a medication that didn't work.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

My family has seen Dr. Yug for a number of issues- he has always been very caring and took all the time we needed to get our answers- there was 1 procedure done, and that worked out great! We recommend him all the time

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Very pleased with surgical incision of cyst. Impressed with amount of time scheduled for the procedure. Never felt rushed. He is a perfectionist and definitely goes out of his way to make sure his patients safety, comfort, and satisfaction are a priority. Highly recommended Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I found the doctor to be very unhelpful, he really rushed me and didn’t want to take the time to answer any of my questions; I even felt as If he insulted me at one point. The medicine he prescribed was for a back acne problem, made the problem worse; went to a different doctor in new berlin and am a lot happier now.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Anthony G. Yug's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp