Ratings for Dr. Anthony G. Yug

Didn't have a great experience with Dr Yug. The appointment was a waste of my time and money. I felt rushed. He showed no interest in getting to the bottom of my problem. He wrote a prescription with 12 refills for a medication that didn't work.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

My family has seen Dr. Yug for a number of issues- he has always been very caring and took all the time we needed to get our answers- there was 1 procedure done, and that worked out great! We recommend him all the time

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Very pleased with surgical incision of cyst. Impressed with amount of time scheduled for the procedure. Never felt rushed. He is a perfectionist and definitely goes out of his way to make sure his patients safety, comfort, and satisfaction are a priority. Highly recommended Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I found the doctor to be very unhelpful, he really rushed me and didn’t want to take the time to answer any of my questions; I even felt as If he insulted me at one point. The medicine he prescribed was for a back acne problem, made the problem worse; went to a different doctor in new berlin and am a lot happier now.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Anthony G. Yug's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)