Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Colwell

Extremely RUDE, rushes you out, refuses to answer question, & interrupts you. Be careful what questions you ask, because if he doesn't like it he will spit out a nasty comment. That's not a doctor I want! Unfortunately, Kevin Colwell thinks he can treat patients like dirt.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

He is an alright doctor, not my favorite but I have had Anthem in the past and this is my first time with Kaiser and I really don't like them, i felt that the doctor that I had before was great. I have to always email Dr. Colwell to get any sort of answers about my healthcare. I feel that I'm a bit over medicated rather than dealing with the real issue.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Great Guy, but you will need to stay on top of your own health and what you are taking prescription wise. There is a tendency to use strong or multiple prescriptions.(overmedicate)Maybe a lighter touch and not so much reliability on giving a cocktail of meds to stomp out problems. Is it Kaiser policy? Could be, but this is our lives we are talking about.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Good communication skills and friendly but maybe he is overwhelmed by the Kaiser system as he has erred in the past and overmedicated me. Kaiser seems to set some pretty strict guidelines for Doctors to follow regarding meds and Doctors need to take individual patients into consideration as well as the system guidelines.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Kevin R. Colwell's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1995)