Ratings for Dr. Diane Q. Campbell

I love Dr. Campbell! She practically rasied me and watched me grew up threw my doctor appointments! I miss her! Shes a VERY great doctor!(:

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Scheduled appointment for first thing in the morning and Dr. Campbell came in an hour late... and her staff said this was NORMAL. Once she finally came in to see me, she had a very arrogant attitude and did not need to talk to me to diagnose and treat the infection I had. She may be the doctor, but no one knows my body better than I. She prescribed medicine to cure the infection and completely ignored my pain. I called her office to get some pain relief TWICE before they sent a prescription to the pharmacy. When I followed-up in a week as she instructed me to do, she comes in asking what was ailing me. Unprofessional, very poor bedside manner, no regards for your time or money. When I addressed my disappointment with her, she said, "I'm a doctor not a fast food restaurant." She needs to realize you can't be a doctor without patients to treat.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

always seems to have the time to hear what i have to say , never ignores be or scoffs at my concerns, she also noticed a skin abnormality during a routine physical which she herself biopsied , it turned out to be cancerous , totally awesome and a very small scar for so many stitches... again awesome. really apreciate her time and effort, although I liked her old office better than the new one st joseph moved her to

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

I had an emergency visit the night before and the ER told me to see my doc (Campbell) the next day. They were nice enough to fit me in at 3:45, a plus. When I talked to her she didn't even look at the area of my body afflicted and told me to go on a website to look up what it was. -- When I told her I had iron issues, she told me it changes day-to-day and wasn't a big deal, but I've had the problem my entire life and my mom has it too. I just prescribe myself iron in whatever dosage I feel because she's not going to tell me! -- She has a tendency to shoot down any concerns you have and is really focused on getting you out the door than getting the care you feel you need.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Campbell was unhelpful, indifferent, and rude. She might be great for treating a sore throat, but if it's anything more serious or complicated, expect to be shuttled out the door in 15 minutes regardless.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

My wife made an appointment weeks ago to see Dr. Campbell giving some patient information over the phone at the time. When she turned up today for her appointment, they had no record of her making that call nor any record of her patient information. They claimed they don't know who she might have talked to over the phone. After agreeing to let her see another doctor in the same office she waited for 2 hours in one of their waiting rooms and still has yet to see this other doctor, even though he was there seeing other patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr. Campbell is the most amazing, wonderful Doctor I have ever encountered. She will not hesitate to put you in your place, but she does it in a way that lets you know she cares. Her knowledge is intimidating, but she, as a woman, is not. She doesn't beat around the bush, she tells you straight and honestly. Seeing her makes you feel like you're seeing family. Her background is extensive, she's a former OB/GYN and has experience in mental health. We've been seeing her for 4 years and are always amazed at the new things we discover about her as a doctor and a person. The only thing we've missed when we've left Georgia is Dr. Campbell and Dr. Bornstein. We've actually taken another position to go back to Savannah just because of these two Doctors. We feel our new son deserves the best treatment, and you don't get any better than Dr. Campbell.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Diane Q. Campbell's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Oxford