Ratings for Dr. Ronald Vandersluis

Replaced my knee eight years ago. Doing the other one this year. Hour and a half drive to see him .WELL WORTH IT

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I dislocated my shoulder and he fixed it arthrscopiclly and I’m back to tennis and mountain biking

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. V fixed my acl and got me back to soccer. I'm on a scholarship and he got me in right away so I wouldn't miss the whole season. I found him very patient with me and answered all my questions about surgery. His secretary Nancy is very nice and always smiling. His physio Dan was really helpful in getting me back to playing (he has also had his acls repaired)

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I was in on October 3, 2017 for knee orthroscopy. My appointment time was changed which was more than acceptable to me and certainly done with due notice; staff were very helpful and courteous. I did sit in the Centric Health Center for an hour then another hour up stairs before being brought in for surgery. Not sure if this is normal wait times hence the punctuality rating. I was informed three times by staff that Dr. Vandersluis would speak to me before the surgery unfortunately for me this never happened. I never inquired about a "post op" review as I assumed that would be a given, to inform any patient of how surgery went. When you have dealings with your mechanic to your contractor; from your lawyer to your doctor, one always expects a review of what took place. I personally had a tough time coming out from the anesthetic which I was informed was normal. I was given a "Post-operative care sheet before being dismissed, on arrival at home I noticed a rudimentary note stating the amount of Medial Meniscus removed. I have no clue as to whether this is normal, less than normal or a severe amount of cartilage removed. Prior to the surgery date I was under the impression the "bucket tear" wasn't acute and not totally necessary to have surgery. VERY DISAPPOINTED HOPEFULLY RECOVERY GOES WELL

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

His secretary Nancy was very accommodating and professional. My son had an ACL repair and is back to playing sports and was able to return to his full scholarship in the US after surgery!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I feel like it's a walk in clinic. Didn't feel like I should do my surgery there however very nice guy.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Excellent from beginning to end excellent surgeon

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Vandersluis did my left knee replacement surgery in April 2016. Very knowledgeable, very competent and did a wonderful job. Quite an unassuming person and it is delight to deal with him. I will certainly recommend him to anyone needing such attention.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr vandersluis is a very kind and knowledgable Dr. He operated on my knee in 2014 and I have full function of my knee again. I am now seeing him for a shoulder surgery in September. Can't say enough good about him. Bedside manner is great, gives you lots of information, takes time to explain, makes you feel at ease and of course does great work!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

My knee was a mess. He did a great job! Surgery was easier than I could have imagined. Back to work after one day. No recovery or rehab problems. Knowledgeable, responsive, great staff. Sent a friend there whose surgery was botched by another doctor -- Ron was terrific!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016