Ratings for Dr. Ronald Vandersluis

His secretary Nancy was very accommodating and professional. My son had an ACL repair and is back to playing sports and was able to return to his full scholarship in the US after surgery!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

I feel like it's a walk in clinic. Didn't feel like I should do my surgery there however very nice guy.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Excellent from beginning to end excellent surgeon

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Vandersluis did my left knee replacement surgery in April 2016. Very knowledgeable, very competent and did a wonderful job. Quite an unassuming person and it is delight to deal with him. I will certainly recommend him to anyone needing such attention.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr vandersluis is a very kind and knowledgable Dr. He operated on my knee in 2014 and I have full function of my knee again. I am now seeing him for a shoulder surgery in September. Can't say enough good about him. Bedside manner is great, gives you lots of information, takes time to explain, makes you feel at ease and of course does great work!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

My knee was a mess. He did a great job! Surgery was easier than I could have imagined. Back to work after one day. No recovery or rehab problems. Knowledgeable, responsive, great staff. Sent a friend there whose surgery was botched by another doctor -- Ron was terrific!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

He performed torn miniscule surgery on my right knee. I was having issues with the knee being locked. After surgery and physio my issues went from bad to worst. Pain worsened .He had no explanation and kept me dangling for almost 2 years before making a referral for me to see another associate of his. Now I am nearly crippled as I wait to go through the process for possible hamstring ligament surgery thanks to precious time being wasted. I got the impression he was not the least bit knowledgeable and never gave me an answer . I honestly thought with all the good reviews he was the go to g.uy for my issues . Boy was i wrong. My advise be persistent seek another opinion if needed . Great receptionist though.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

the wait times at his office are a little long, but knows his stuff

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I first met Dr. Vandersluis in 2007... since then he has done several arthroscopis surgeries on both knees. I have osteoarthritis and due to continuing deterioration of the cartilage in my knees I found myself in need of a knee replacement which I had in September 2008. Dr. V has monitored the knee regularly since. I had the misfortune to take a bad fall in March and have been in severe pain and experiencing great difficulty in walking. My doctor ordered an MRI and referred me again to Dr. V., whom I saw on June 10th. When I told him that my MRI wasn't until September D. V said he could do better than that... and he did!! Nancy called me two days later to say an MRI was scheduled at Scarboro Grace for the end of June. The MRI showed a tear in the meniscus and possile other damage so I am now scheduled for arthroscopic surgery July 25!! I am so looking forward to getting past the surgery and being pain-free once more! Dr. V... you are really awesome and so is your staff! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I've had two orthoscopic surgeries done on both knees (2011 & 2013) and this man knows what he is doing. If you have knee / joint issues, stop frustratring yourself with your existing doctor/surgeon, pick up the phone and ask your Doctor if you can get a referral to Dr. Vandersluis. He'll fix you up!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013