Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. May

Dr. May takes such good care of me. Explains my condition to me on a level I can understand.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. May is the best cardiologist around! He takes his time and explains things that are happening. He is honest and some people don't want to hear the truth on why we are in the situation we are in. He helped me start making good decisions to exercise take my medication stop smoking and eat healthy. If I want to be around for my family. We all know this but having to actually do it and sticking to it is the goal:). Thank you for saving my life Dr May

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I also found Dr. May to be arrogant and impersonal. He is not a people person. The office is like an assembly line production of heart cath patients. I felt like a number not a person. I had a heart cath performed by dr. May and while the procedure worked out fine, I would not recommend him nor will I go back to him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. May is the best doctor i have ever met.He talked to me on my level and was extremely kind and well informed. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone with a heart problem.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Extremely rude doctor. Does not have good bedside manner. Switched doctors after seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Excellent doctor, knowlegable and caring. You would be in good hands with this doctor

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Dr.May is very helpful and easy to talk to. He is knowledgeable and will do what he can to help his patients understand their medical situations and their options.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

This doctor is one of the most unprofessional and arrogant doctors I have every had the opportunity to visit. I am a disabled patient that is on steroids and many other medicines. My test results came back good and he informed me if I would get off my butt and exercise and quit eating so much, I would not be having palpitations. I am not that big nor am I physically able to exercise. Of course he would have had to read my chart to know that he had ordered a chemical stress test b/c of my disability. He walked out and refused to come back in at my request and speak about my health. Even though I was the one paying him for his 4 minute visit. A week later I got a letter in the mail informing me that he would no longer be in charge of my care and I could find another doctor. Very unprofessional and uninformed doctor. I researched on my own and found out that my condition can cause the problems I was referred to him for.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Gregory A. May's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Florence, SC