Dr. Christopher H. Brown

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher H. Brown

What a wonderful experience. Had my wisdom teeth out and Dr Brown was so wonderful also. He has a top notch staff makes you smile. Even with wisdom teeth out .

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Awesome ...the best . What a wonderful environment to wake us up when it’s all over.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

My nephew saw him to have his wisdom teeth pulled and Dr. Brown was excellent. The staff were wonderful as well. He is doing great and we are very pleased.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr. Brown made my serious infection problem go away with such professional work . I was turned away by another oral surgeon after he was going to charge me over 3k and make me go to hospital . I did this in the office and at half the price with Dr.Brown and back to work the next day . Very happy and would refer you if your reading this to him anyday . Just look up Dr. Chris Brown on Tate Blvd .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

So happy with Dr Brown and my surgery for wisdom teeth back to work next day. Great pricing and so professional Five stars

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

So glad my Dentist told me to see the best oral surgeon . He was charming and the procedure was quick and easy . Honestly I had very little discomfort and am so happy being asleep for the surgery . Thanks Dr. Brown and his wonderful Staff .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr Brown is the best oral surgeon in NC. He and his staff are outstanding! Caring and professional. My surgery was a breeze, no pain and I was out shopping the next day. I would recommend Dr Brown to anyone who is in need of his services. Five stars treatment.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Such a great job . Nice staff and wonderful Drs? Very happy five stars

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

They have been great so far. Very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

My visit here was very joyful. Treat me like I am someone. Surgery was fine. Didn't feel any pain after.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Christopher H. Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Originally from Potomac, Maryland, Dr. Christopher Brown received his Bachelor of Science in Dentistry at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, then completed his dental education at the University of North Carolina and graduated with honors in 1986. He served a 4 year residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Connecticut and subsequently began his career in private practice in North Carolina in the summer of 1990. He began the practice now known as the Brown, Neuwirth & Holt Oral & Cosmetic Surgery Center in 1993. Dr. Brown earned his board certification from the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. In 1994 Dr. Brown began practicing the full scope of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Brown has presented and published both on national and international levels.

• Spanish
  • English

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)