Ratings for Dr. Felix T. Oben

professional,good hearted,brilliant!!!,and VERY thorough!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Terrible bedside manor. Treats with decades old treatments. Doesn't offer any pain relief during painful procedures. Stay away if you actually want to be treated for what is wrong with you!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Excellent doctor--caring,and compassionate-great surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Can't say enough. He was great in all aspects. very pleased and on my way to a good recovery. thank you Dr. Oben

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Excellent Doctor! Great bedside manner and shows great care and compassion. Good sense of humor but knows how and when to be serious. Takes as much time as necessary to make you feel comfortable with both process and explanation of results.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

he was great i can now urinate with out pain i would go there again

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Horrible doctor my eighteen month old son had multiple surgerys and dr oben messed him up so bad he has to have three major surgerys just to fix what he done to my son and university said no matter what they do my sons penis will never look normal and I'm getting a lawyer

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Immediately felt comfortable with this doctor. He took the time to explain everything to me and answered all of my questions. I had surgery and he was great in following up with me and addressing all of my concerns. He is always professional but somehow you feel like he's a friend too. The best recommendation I can give him and a sign of my trust and faith in him is that I had my 82 year old mother referred to him after my treatment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I feel he is a great doctor as he squeezed me into his schedule at the last ,imute to review some results with me and was very helpful in starting treatment for my issue. i am still seeing him and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

He was very kind and showed genuine concern for my well being. His office discounted my rate for seeing him by over 50% since, I didn't have insurance.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008