Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Condron

I was impressed with his bedside manner. He apologized as the wait time was long but they had fit me in which I greatly appreciated. He asked questions and then he scheduled me tests along with giving me medication. He let me help but also made me feel like I wasn't alone in the misery of having stomach issues. I would recommend him highly and I'm not someone who usually writes reviews.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I saw Dr. Condron today after being sick to my stomach for over 6 weeks. He got right to the point, ordered lab tests, and scheduled a CAT scan. The staff is extremely personable and kind. Dr. Condron listened and has a great bedside manner. My scan is tomorrow and we will see what happens after that. I would highly recommend this physician/clinic to anyone needing a level of care that is compassionate and straightforward.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

arrogant, refused to listen, had a diagnosis before he walked in rhe room

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Dr. Condron is a great physician! Took time to answer my questions and had great bedside manners. He makes his patients a priority. I would recommend him to any and everyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

Dr Condron has very poor listening skills and was quick to determine that because I'm a woman with abdominal pain, the answer is tricicllic antideressants because he treats many women every day with vague abdominal problems and never finds anything. Perhaps a male patient is more desirable.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Absolutely love this doctor! I have a very difficult to treat digestive disorder and he does all he can to make me comfortable. He even keeps up with new medical treatments and information. If you want a physician that will bend over backwards to help you, this is your guy! He has great bedside manner and doesn't push meds, tests or treatments. I recommend him to all needing a GI doctor. You won't find better than him! :)

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Condron is a great doctor. I have seen him numerous times in the hospital and clinic. He has great bedside manner and takes the time to listen and answer all my questions. He doesn't push medications or tests; which is a major plus in my book. All in all, a great doctor. I refer him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

So far I really like him. He was honest and straight forward...I really like that. I've only had one appointment with him, so I will add another review if anything changes.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Tries to help but lacks communication skills to really make it complete. Doesn't take to patient into the equation.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Steven L. Condron's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sioux Falls, SD