Ratings for Dr. Doug Starley

I have been seeing doug for over 15 yrs. He has always been able to answer my questions. He listens, he uses holestic approaches along with meds. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Doug Starley for several years now and he has always been professional, friendly and knowledgeable about everything I've gone to see him about. I would highly recommend Dr Doug Starley for your personal Dr.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

This office tends to pass patients between the doctor and physcian assistants. You pay the doctor rates, but see poorly trained assistants. My family member sought medical treatment for a condition that was inadequately diagnosed. Consequently the blood test results are worse now than before and the condition is worsening. Failure to diagnose the symptoms was unacceptible. We sought other physican help and found the proper treatment.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Doug is a great physician who is very personable with his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me with many different health problems. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009