Ratings for Dr. Janice F. Lalikos

I went to go see Dr. Lalikos for a breast lift consolation. When I met with her she seemed even mannered but she was not attentive, did not put me at ease, and did not ask me any questions about my preferences. She seemed a little indifferent maybe because I am in my twenties. Because she works in a state clinic, I was not able to view any pictures of her work which set alarms. Overall, though I put down a deposit, I did not go though with the surgery. I did not have a good feeling about it.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Lalikos was great, friendly, comfortable and positive. I did not feel emabrassed or uncofortable and she was very knowlegable. I would recommened her highly for surgeries, she cares and puts a lot of thought and emotion into her work. Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

I was very happy with the results, and I think she is a great surgeon and a wonderful person. Also very realistic, certainly not out for blood(and by that I mean cash). She will be very open and frank and tell you point blank if the surgery you want to have is simply unnecessary. Some people might not like that however. After all she is Chief of Pediatric Plastic Surgery, and a very good one. I would recommend Dr.Lalikos to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

She is a wonderful person! her staff is great! her bed side manor is ok...She cares deeply and I think that gets her in over her head at times. She tried very hard to help me and I alloud her to even try to fix a wrong only making it much much worse. I know people who think very highly of her so I honestly believe my case was just something she was either not use to.....or just way over her abilities. female reconstruction surgery. As I said I know she is a perfectionist and she cares 150% and she too is upset w/ the way things went but just make sure your 110% sure of your results or how the resuts may vary or what she can not promis vs can.....

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lalikos and recommend her to anyone. She fixed a scar on my stomach that I had had since a child and it came out perfect. She is a woman specializing in female reconstruction. Her staff is wonderful too. From the office ladies to her PA's and Residents. I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Janice F. Lalikos's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)