Ratings for Dr. Sharon M. Irvine

The new manager is HORRIBLE. I have been going for several years and the old manager was nice and knew me by name and so did the old staff. The old manager actually helped me. Dr. Sharon and her husband Dr. James are the worst doctors. They only care about money. They say that they are Christians but won't refill your medication if you have ANY balance. They are unethical and aren't sympathetic. The front staff doesn't relay your messages to the back office. You call and are on hold forever! It is Dr. Sharon's way or no way. I am surprised they are still open and haven't been reported.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Sharon Irvine is not very nice. She will make a mistake on your prescription and when you call her on it, she will try to blame it on the pharmacy until the pharmacy proves that it was her that made the mistake. Then she will insist that you take the prescription anyway and that she will get you the correct one next time. Totally unexceptable and she acts very flippant about it. Her staff act like they are paying you instead of the you being the one that is paying them for their services. Just plain rude at times. I quit going to this Dr.. Her ego obviously means more to her than her patients.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Sharon is a very cold and uncaring doctor. She is unreachable if you have a question or a problem. She is NOT open to your input or suggestions about your own health. I am a highly educated professional and have worked in the medical field as an Administrator for years. Dr. Sharon should not be in the medical profession. She does not care for her patients.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr.Sharon Irvine has been a life saver for my 20 year old granddaughter. My granddaughter has bad, bad miagrines and panic attacks. Headaches that landed her in hospital for weeks at a time. Dr Sharon discovered that her hormones were totally out of balance (she hardly had any hormones produceing in her body). Dr. Sharon through natural hormones creams that are done by professional pharmacist have saved her life. We have only been under Dr.sharon's care for maybe 6 months but her headaches have cut back 80% and then when she does get one it is controllable with headache medication, and none that have landed her in the hospital. She has not had any severe panics attacks in 5 months. If you are have either one of these problems I can tell you that Dr. Sharon can help. Also my granddaughters axienty was over the top and she now has very mild axienty compared to 6 months ago. Dr.Sharon has been kind and a good listener with her, I have been with her at every visit.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Sharon Irvine, while very kind, is definitely NOT for me. In my experience with Dr. Irvine, she wants to tell her patients what to do and has no desire to hear what the patient thinks about their own condition. When I presented some problems to Dr. Irvine with her recommendations for me she told me (through her front desk staff.....don't even TRY to talk to her outside of an appt.) that her recommendations were her final word and would not even consider writing me a prescription for a natural med. that has worked for me in the past. She pushes hormone creams and that is ALL. If you have a problem with the cream she prescribes, you are out of luck, because she has NO other options for you to try. I wasted A LOT of money paying for a load of unnecessary labs all for her to tell me to use some random hormone cream that would solve all my problems. If you like the type of doctor who is very closed minded and likes her certain products, this is your doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Sharon Irvine is extremely dedicated to patient well being, and as an OD she treats the whole person, not just the symptom. She listens well, gives plenty of time, and refers when necessary. The staff seems a bit inexperienced and can get things like appointment times mixed up, so be sure to confirm. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Sharon M. Irvine's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1988)

Kaiser-Permanente