Ratings for Dr. William Klass

Excellent doctor and staff. Transfer from Utah and have found quality care with Dr Klass. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Klass flatly refused to speak to me by telephone or to return my call. After making several calls to his office to speak to him regarding a prescription, Dr. Klass had his staff tell me not to bother ever coming back and that I should find another doctor. In my opinion this type of treatment of a patient (aka customer) is not acceptable. When I was a Kaiser member the doctors there would always return a call to answer a question. I guess the difference in being on staff or being self employed gives a financial incentive to not waste time with phone calls if you can insist the patient come in to the office where we must pay for the privilege of speaking to our medical provider. Dr Klass knew I didn't have medical insurance and couldn't afford an unnecessary office visit. If the office visit was a necessity he should have called or at the very least had his staff call to explain that. They did neither one. All this is only my opinion but I was in fact treated exactly as stated.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009