Ratings for Dr. Eric Anctil

Dr Anctil repaired my badly broken ankle. Within a few days of surgery I had a fever and the dr on call prescribed a 5-day course of antibiotic. When I went to Dr Anctil for post-op appt it was res, swollen, skin peeling off in sheets. He would never admit it was infected until 7 weeks later when my primary care Dr saw it and called him. All that time, instead of trying to figure out why I was in so much pain, he insulted me because I still needed pain medication - insulting I was a "pill seeker", told me not to sell it on the street, etc. I had to have a 6-week course of infusion antibiotics, but by the time I went to Dr Steck the infection had Destroyed all the cartilage and some of the bone in my ankle. Dr Steck, a wonderful, kind, excellent surgeon, did an ankle replacement and I'm doing ok now. Because of Dr Anctil I ended up with 2 pic lines for 6 weeks each, 5 surgeries, and I was down for a year. He was rude, insensitive and uncaring. Stay away from him!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Was referred to Dr Anctil by GP, experiencing terrible pain in my ankle from osteoarthritis. Dr Anctil performed a fusion in my foot. Having done a bit of research I was apprehensive about the results. I had almost no pain after the surgery. Dr Anctil told me it could take up to a year to heal and at 10 months post surgery was almost good as new. My incision scars, barely noticeable. He is a very talented Dr that I highly recommend. His wonderful staff was kind and caring

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

More concerned about his off-site appointment than my broken foot. Out of three surgeons, he was only one recommending doing nothing except an air-cast and wait and see if it healed and didn't cause pain.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Anctil fused my ankle after the failed attempt of another doctor. Finally very little to no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Anctil.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

The staff is wonderful to me. I appreciate the way the doctor interacted and I can now walk without pain!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Being nearly 70 years old, I can honestly say that during my years and having various physicians, I wholeheartedly put Dr. Eric Anctil at the top of my list. He is professional, kind, considerate, knowledgeable, respectful, compassionate, relational, friendly and attentive. I had Reconstructive Ankle (Subtular Fusion) surgery and from my first appointment, pre-op, surgery, post-op and follow-ups, Dr. Anctil was thorough, caring concerned, thoughtful and one that I could have trust and confidence in his care. I am thrilled to call Dr. Anctil, my Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr Anctil and his staff or very professional, knowledgeable and caring. I had an ankle replacement done and I am so thankful! After 50 years of being in pain with every step I took, I can now walk without pain. I am so thankful I found Dr Anctil and Tuscon Ortho. Everything went the way Dr Anctil explained and things were done efficiently and with compassion. I definitely recommend Dr. Anctil to anyone who has ankle or foot problems. He is a miracle worker.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Had an ankle replacement performed and it has been a wonderful experience. Dr Anctil made sure I understood my options and walked me through the steps once I made my decision. 10 weeks after surgery I walked a mile with no pain at all. Dr. Anctil and his staff made this an efficient and pleasant experience and I would recommend him to anyone. Getting me out of 50 years of pain has been a miracle and given me a new life to look forward to.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr Anctil repaired a tendon in my ankle. He did a great job, He was attentive, and discussed several options with my cast which made a huge difference in my comfort level during my recovery. I would recommend him without reservation,

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Anctil saved my lower leg, foot and ankle. He is an OUTSTANDING surgeon.He is a very caring person and his knowledge is outstanding. I am so happy he is my Dr. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009