Ratings for Dr. Beth B. Dupree

Dr. Dupree is amazing. Went to the hospital with pain, needed emergency hernia surgery. I was very lucky Dr. Dupree was the surgeon on call. Caring, compassionate, upbeat and calmed all my fears

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been to Dr. Dupree many times and she is phenomenal. Fabulous bedside manner and she knows her stuff. Sometimes she is very rushed, and you don't get to ask all your questions, but you can tell that she is a great dr. I love seeing her and she seems very interested in concerns that a patient would have.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in Feb 2008 and decided to see Dr. Dupree to get a second opinion and has been with her ever since. All I can say about her is she is wonderful! She is very down to earth and has helped my mom through her tough time not only medically but spiritually also. I'm lucky to have my moms care in her hands and wouldn't want it any other way!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Dupree has operated on myself, my sister, mom and dad. So when i say I trust her, it is with personal experience I can say this. She is a truly gifted surgeon and a warm and compassionate person as well. Her efforts to help the community with awareness and fund raising efforts is remarkable. She is a bundle of energy and yet takes the time and effort to listen to what is going on. Once you are her patient she NEVER forgets you - I consider myself fortunate to have her in my life. You will have to wait to see her, but she is SOOOOOOOOOO worth every minute. Consider she is now a breast surgeon I hope no one ever needs her, but for those who do rest assured you are in the best surgical hands that God ever made.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Dupree is very energetic, cheerful and positive which is what a person who is faced with breast cancer desperately needs. She's a bundle of energy and is involved in fund raising (along with her staff) for cancer research. It takes a woman to fully understand a woman's concerns about her body. Dr. Dupree is exceptional!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Beth B. Dupree's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Centene