Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Fox

Carole who answers the phones for appointments is a pill. I'm suffering and needed Dr Fox's help. She's rude. Won't answer questions. Is probably a direct spawn of Satan!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Fox is amazing. Truly one of the most kind and helpful neurologists I have ever had. He is such a great listener and is so up to date with treatments. Very no-nonsense. I have just been so very impressed right from the beginning. It has been such a breath of fresh air to have him as my doctor. I cannot be more grateful for his help in managing my conditions - I wish I had found him years ago.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

His nurse is rude and critical and does not listen.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Fox helped me right away. He gave me hope that I will be healed. He was the first doctor in 5 yrs to listen to me and help. He gave me a plan to get better and scheduled a 4 months out appt. to ser how I was doing. I am waiting for our new blue cross/blue shield insurance to begin so I can go back. His office called me to see if I was alright when I couldn't make appt. Very kind. Dr. Fox is different in his demeanor, but it is a good different.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Fox found out what was wrong with me immediately. It had been 3 years of pain and suffering and Dr. Fox immediately found the problem. Wish more doctors cared like he does. He also found a problem with my husband that other physicians couldn't find. If you want a no nonsense doctor Dr Fox is what you want.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Thorough exam. Very professional. Staff very helpful. Good follow-up. Very reassuring.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Thomas J. Fox's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet