Ratings for Dr. Gabriela A. Mandolesi

Dr. Mandolesi is awesome doctor. She is very attentive and polite, always answer all my questions and take seriously all my concerns! Although I can't say about staff the same especially about billing lady, one word - rude! But the nurses are polite and girl Britney who is up front always nice and ready to help. (Sterling office).

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Mandolesi is super nice and knowledgeable. She delivered my first child. I continued to see her for annual visits. I made the 18 mi round trip drive to see her for a few years but her staff sucks so I'm going to try out GYNs closer to home.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Amazing. Dr. M never made feel like a crazy person. She took all my concerns seriously and with care. I credit her for saving my baby's life and mine. She is amazing and I so happy I found her.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I saw Dr. Mandolesi for the first time. I switched from Perfectly Female, where I had been going for a few years. I saw Dr. Ambrose there 2 or 3 times, and I really liked her, but she left and went to Kaiser. I didn't care for the doctor I saw in her place, so I decided I was ready for a new start/practice. I wanted to see Dr. Maanavi in Fairfax, but she isn't taking on new GYN patients, only OB patients who are in/going into labor. However, I was VERY impressed with Dr. Mandolesi and will definitely continue as her patient. She made it very apparent that she cares about me as a patient, my wellbeing, healthcare, and everything in between. She asked that recent labs and correspondence from my other doctors be sent to her, so she can be kept "in the loop," etc. She promised to review all of my records by the end of the day, and was honest that she didn't know exactly which tests from other specialists she didn't fully understand but would research, etc. Definite recommendation!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Mandolesi for years. She has handled difficult situations in a very professional way and felt she really cared about my well being. She remembers me when I go in for an appointment and is always willing to answer questions that I have. I am blessed to have found such a wonderful and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Mandolesi is THE BEST doctor I have ever met, I saw her throughout my entire pregnancy,She is fantastic, caring, knowledgeble, gentle, always takes time to explain things, never seems rushed! Highly recommend this doctor,

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Mandolesi!!! Extremely patient, explains in detail, extremely knowledgeable, reassuring, and great personality. Barret and Speyer are great too but I love Mandolesi-- she delivered my 1st born. Never had a problem with the staff like the others above mentioned. I did love the fact that if I called in with a question, the nurses always were helpful and informative. Ive moved out of state since and cant find a decent OB. I miss this practice- 3 great female OBs, never a PA or a NP to deal with like other practices.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I would have given a 5 starts if it wasn't for those receptionists people. They seem unpleasant when they see you but definitely love doc. Mandolesi.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr Mandolesi is amazing! She delivered my 2nd baby and was so helpful through the whole pregnancy. She doesnt leave you waiting and always takes her time with you- answering questions, explaining everything in detail. She is warm and compassionate and makes you feel as comfortable as possible. I recommend her to everyone. Also my experience with her staff was fantastic, especially the nurses- they were all friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Great doctor! I just visited her today and she was nice and knowledgeable. Definitely will go to her again.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Gabriela A. Mandolesi's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

AARP