Ratings for Dr. Luigi Ricciardi

Had Many Doctors in my 87 Years and Dr Ricciardi ranks among the best

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Absolutely the best. Great knowledge and skill. He takes all the time needed to diagnose and treat you and explains your condition very well. Very compassionate and warm with a great sense of humour if you’re on that wavelength. Now in my 70s I have had many physicians and without any doubt he is the most highly skilled and able to connect with you most empathetically. Simply the very best.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr. Ricciardi is a fantastic physician. He is caring, intelligent and devoted. He listens. He clearly became a physician to help people. I feel lucky to have him working in Niagara on the Lake.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Absolutely at the top of the doctoring game. An excellent diagnostician and very sensible advisor -- does not push the alleged latest and greatest drugs but the ones best standing the test of time. Always highly responsive to patient input and very caring and a lovely man. Cannot say enough good things about him -- and he has a great sense of humour once you get to know him and he you. I am in my 70's and have had many physicians. He simply tops the list.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

EXCELLENT DOCTOR! He listens to your health concerns and gets you the medical tests needed. I am extremely grateful to him for his medical knowledge and help when I was in need.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Excellent doctor. I felt respected and listened to and was given the opportunity to say yes or no to him throughout my visit. I left the appointment feeling that I was an active participant in my own care.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

EXCELLENT family doctor. Takes the time to listen to your concerns. No rushing in and out of appointments. Truly one of the best I have encountered.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Great family doctor. As others have mentioned, he will attend to every single one of your concerns and will never rush you out of his office. That being said; however, I find that he's often behind schedule and I end up having to wait most of the time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Excellent doctor with great primary m.d. Skills. As others have said, he listens, is very approachable and down to earth. I am in my late sixties and he is simply the best G.P. I have had.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Highly proactive in preventative care and an excellent diagnostician.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013