Ratings for Dr. C.N. Ungar

This doctor was my family doctor and as a child growing up wanted prescribe me any anti depressant in his cupboard. After seeking proper medical attention after being told I was depressed I actually had anxiety. I would not trust this man.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

This is an ANTI marijuana doctor. DO NOT TELL HIM YOU SMOKE WEED. I told this doctor I smoke because I have had concussions, he has continuously refused to give me any medications, and refused me basic care because I told him I smoke weed.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Ungar has been my Family Physician for for more than 2 decades and all I can say is that he is the best ever. He cares about Patint in the most appropriate way that he can and I feel that I am in the best hands ever as my Physician. Thank you Dr. Ungar N.Tahouri

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

He can be all right but is rude and sarcastic . Watch his paperwork during insurance claims . He does not always write down what you and he agree on , Too bad as I don"t doubt he can be fairly competent .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr is always behind and very abrupt and doesnt seem to want to solve the issue, he would rather bandaid it and see you in a week.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Ungar has been my doctor for 16 years. He is very knowledgeable and always helpful, empathic, and available. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Ungar for 30 years. He's an awesome physician.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr. Ungar's (I'm a 56 year old male) I find him to be efficient and effective, and I have not had punctuality issues in my 3 visits with him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Very bad at keeping appointments on time. I always wait at least half an hour. Also is very unwilling to try anything new. Doctor is old and needs to retire.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Ungar has been my doctor for many years. Very helpful in getting appointments to specialists when needed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014