Ratings for Dr. C.N. Ungar

He can be all right but is rude and sarcastic . Watch his paperwork during insurance claims . He does not always write down what you and he agree on , Too bad as I don"t doubt he can be fairly competent .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr is always behind and very abrupt and doesnt seem to want to solve the issue, he would rather bandaid it and see you in a week.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Ungar has been my doctor for 16 years. He is very knowledgeable and always helpful, empathic, and available. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Ungar for 30 years. He's an awesome physician.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr. Ungar's (I'm a 56 year old male) I find him to be efficient and effective, and I have not had punctuality issues in my 3 visits with him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Very bad at keeping appointments on time. I always wait at least half an hour. Also is very unwilling to try anything new. Doctor is old and needs to retire.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Ungar has been my doctor for many years. Very helpful in getting appointments to specialists when needed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Abrupt and sarcastic behavior. Did not listen to my family members comcerns. He always made me feel like I was stupid and did not know anything. When he told me I had Bells Palsy, he said "I bet you drool all over the place...you remind me of Jean Chretien."

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

This Dr is outdated .He is not up on current medical news.He may have been a good Dr at one time ,but it is time for him to retire and start fishing.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr Ungar was my husband’s doctor growing up & we now see him with our 5 year old daughter. He is knowledgeable, friendly, great sense of humour & I love the fact that he doesn't medicate for every little thing. I would highly recommended his services. His staff are friendly & always seem to be able to find a spot for my daughter when she's under the weather.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013