Ratings for Dr. Reza Nazemi

Must say I love Dr. Nazemi he is kind caring very helpful takes the time to call me with lab results and he is punctual and very honest. He is an amazing Dr. with terrible front desk staff and the billing department ahhh forget it. His nurse is a very sweet lady and is very helpful as well .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Excellent physician...Thorough. Stable staff. Front desk helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

very difficult to make appointments. If you wanna make app because you are not feeling good is 2to 3 weeks. the person who answers phone is very rude. It takes them forever to get a lab result or have the doctor call you regarding the result. Unorganized and unfriendly office.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Was very concerned and continously kept me in the loop to what was going on. A caring doctor that ran many tests trying to determine the problem but took the time to talk to me each day about my son and his condition and continued to contact me when I had to return to FL for awhile.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

He is really a very nice doctor. I am glad I go to him to get my hypothyroid corrected.. :)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009