Ratings for Dr. Craig S. Barkley

Ask about each test he prescribes. I took a 24 hr. Oxalate test (procedure code 83945) the insurance deems this procedure as experimental. Cost me $145.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Barley was incredibly unprofessional and did not listen to anything I had to say. I waited over an hour and a half for him to see me and he only spent 5 minutes in the room. I had less attention from him than a CVS clinic. Terrible experience that ended in tears. Save your time and precious money and see someone else.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I don't understand how this Dr. (?) is still practicing!!!! I wish I had read the reviews on him first. Shame on Morton plant hospital for employing him. I had a 12ml stone that they had to blast. Stint was put in and was told to follow up with Barkley's office . That was a nightmare as well. I'll just end my comments with "staff and Dr. only care about the $, No Interest In The Patient

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

No I didn't ask for him. ER doctor suggested him as I had no urologist. He didn't explain what type of surgery he was going to do ( I had a 5 mm kidney stone removed) nor did he tell me any side effects after sugery. My husband had to ask Dr many questions after my surgery. Didn't tell my husband he out a stent in. Has no bedside manner. Very uncaring. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Barkley was direct and answered all questions that I asked. He explained my diagnosis and what options I had. He does not sugar coat what is wrong with you but he tries to help you reach a decision that you are comfortable with to best correct your diagnosis. I for one appreciate honesty and self confidence in my physician.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Barkley assisted my surgeon, during surgery, by placing ureteral stents for lighting. Barkley also inserted my catheter. The morning after surgey, I began having severe pain in my uretha. My catheter was removed. That evening, I was having that severe pain again. I spoke with Barkley's P.A. and told him that Barkley used a catheder way too large for my uretha. Later that day, Barkley came to see me. He insisted he did nothing wrong and acted like a pompous a_s. He said, I'll make sure they give you something for pain and walked out of my room. After being home for a few days, I got a call from his office to schedule a "follow up" appt. What better way to tell him about his horrible bedside manner. So I scheduled an appt. His office called to remind me about the appt., at 8:30. No my appt. is at 9:00. I ended up cancelling the appt. His office called again and said I had to come in because he left a stent in me. When were they going to tell me this? Seeing different Dr. for removal.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I appreciated Dr Barkley's honesty. I found him very informative and straight to the point. He is not there to sugar coat and tell you what you want to hear. He explained what my condition was and what could be done in common language.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I am very satisfied with Dr Craig Barkley, he is very friendly and an extreme competent doctor, sincerely cares, and explains things well. I definitely recommend this place, great doctor, great nurses, and great office staff

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Submitted October 14, 2013

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr. Craig S. Barkley's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL