Ratings for Dr. G.A. Sheasby

Went for an eye exam in 2007, looking for some specific tests to join the military. He laughed in my face. Arrogant, egotistical d***. Not recommended at all.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

very pleasant and helpful. Latest equipment and fully explained my conditionand treatment options.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Very rude. I was surprised he didn't roll his eyes while doing my exam as it seemed like it was such an effort for him to be there. More concerned over his curling game which I didn't care to hear about!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Based on personal experience, if you value your vision, please avoid this clinic and seek out a more qualified individual.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Went to him for the first time this year. I had no problems and he seemed to explain things well for me. I found some of the ladies out front to not be very welcoming. Almost like you are bothering them by being there.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Not impressed. Terrible bedside manner. Hardly communicates unless you ask specific questions. Changed Drs. Felt very uncomfortable with him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Even though he may not talk much he has been helpful to my family. I trust his knowledge and feel he has given us good eye care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

i do not feel at ease with this dr. he does not have good doctor/patient manner. i am seriously considering switching to another.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Very unfriendly and condescending when you ask him a question.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

I went once, won't bother going a second time. He did an exam and I had needed new lenses. I had to have 'new' lenses changed 3 times. I was belittled and chided for not adjusting to new lenses. Turns out it was their fault, they screwed up the prescription.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007