Ratings for Dr. Burak M. Ozgur

Dr. Ozgur is a very knowledgable Neurosurgeon. Dr. Ozgur is caring and so is his staff. I suffered with terrible back pain for over 10 years and after seeing Dr. Ozgur in 2009, I am still pain free. I never thought I would live without pain again. I was walking the same day I had surgery and now have my life back. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Ozgur and thankful our paths crossed. I highly recommend Dr. Ozgur to anyone suffering with back pain.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

For a young Doc he is set in his ways. Does not employ latest surgical techniques like endoscopic discectomy. Dont be fooled, a microscopic discectomy is not that minimal. Wants to do fusions. If that's the road he takes u down he's your man.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr, Ozgur has excellent bedside manners. He performed Minimally Invasive discectomy on my L5-S1 disk for sciatica. I spent no more then 9 hrs in the hospital. The surgery was 1 1/2 hrs. Most of the recovery is due to the heavey anasthesia you are under. Dr. Ozgur answered all my questions with true sincerity. He was on time during all my appointments. He mentors surgical students on his procedures. Dr. Ozgur is an innovative Neurosurgeon, this was one of the reasons why I went to him. He is down right a great guy and I would recommend anyone to go see him. He is a clean cut, speaks perfect english (he's from US) and is staffed along with other top-notched surgeons. Office is super Clean. Go see Him, you wont be disappointed:)

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Burak M. Ozgur's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)