Ratings for Dr. David Psutka

Great dentist, but is absolutely never on time- often behind by hours. Very knowledgeable, but the wait can be frustrating.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

time management is non existent. enter at your own peril. .. don't expect an apology. ..poor etiquette. 1 hour delay is common. I felt like issuing the practice an invoice for my time. reverse the situation...if I had shown up for my apt 1 hour late... next apt I just may. ..then I will be on time

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I have had 2 tmj replacements on the right side. The first one lasted 15 years and this one is into my 4th year. I spent over 10 years under a dentist care trying to prevent surgery with several different appliances , having to put my jaw back in as it kept dislocating. Finally my dentist referred me to Dr. Psutka. He did an arthroscopic to try to fix my jaw joint. Unfortunately my body tried to fix itself by growing a tumor of mostly cartiledge. I then had my first replacement. After spending many years (starting in my early teens) in severe pain , I finally had some relief. I cannot thank Dr. Psutka enough for his great work. He has always been very professional, honest and helpful. I have been seeing him regularly for about 20 years and would highly recommend him at any time.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Micro jaw surgery for tmj with advanced arthritis inflammation, scar tissue and perforated displaced discs (severe jaw pain, unable to open jaw more than 1 finger width, trouble talking, eating snd severe headaches - great experience and no complications. Nice Dr, but very busy and I can see why...

Submitted September 9, 2016

DO NOT see this doctor !!! He is facing some serious after math for what he has done for his patients many years ago. He had damaged so many innocent patients and could care less!! How can you live with yourself!!?? I have so many choice words I would like to call this disgusting, unprofessional, unethical so called dentist. Just to remind you again that you are going to pay for the lifetime of pain and suffering you have caused your patients and their families.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I'm very disappointed with the after care from him. Too busy

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I went to him on the 1st and he was pretty good. Pretty nice doctor, and staff were pretty helpful. They were behind a little bit, but the consultation was a good 25 minutes. Fair knowlege.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

always behind on schedule, staff are alright. Doctor is a scam artist, Dr David Ptsuka himself told me that a jaw surgery will cost 8000 out of my pocket which is complete bull sh*t because OHIP covers it all. Surgeon fees are supposed to be only 1500-2000 and braces are 2000 a year. after doing my x rays the Lady on the phone told me it was $450 for the first appointment and ends up being 675. Scumbags, i do not recommend this doctor as he will try to take advantage of you if he thinks he can.

Submitted July 3, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Psutka in 2000. He is the most amazing maxillo-facial surgeon & he changed my life in 2002 when I underwent bilateral jaw joint surgery. Prior to This surgery before I was under the care of Dr. Psutka I had had lower jaw advancement, arthroscopic surgery , braces on upper & lower teeth to align my bite but nothing helped. I was in constant pain, barely able to open my mouth due to the fact that my joints were fusing together. Dr. Psutka is a gentle caring doctor & spent a lot of time helping me cope before and after my surgery. I continue to see him for an annual checkup. After 14 years I have had recurrence of jaw problems.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

To Ms. Carl from Ajax I must say this. I don't know Dr. Psutka. I've had surgery by someone else and it was a disaster. I'm looking for a good surgeon and was told by several other doctors that Dr. Pautka is excellent. Faces, emails and snail mail do get lost once in a while. Why would you wait a decade? I'd be on the phone making inquiries after about a month of waiting. If you can wait 10 years, how bad is your pain?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016