You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Psutka

I was referred to Dr. Psutka in 2000. He is the most amazing maxillo-facial surgeon & he changed my life in 2002 when I underwent bilateral jaw joint surgery. Prior to This surgery before I was under the care of Dr. Psutka I had had lower jaw advancement, arthroscopic surgery , braces on upper & lower teeth to align my bite but nothing helped. I was in constant pain, barely able to open my mouth due to the fact that my joints were fusing together. Dr. Psutka is a gentle caring doctor & spent a lot of time helping me cope before and after my surgery. I continue to see him for an annual checkup. After 14 years I have had recurrence of jaw problems.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

To Ms. Carl from Ajax I must say this. I don't know Dr. Psutka. I've had surgery by someone else and it was a disaster. I'm looking for a good surgeon and was told by several other doctors that Dr. Pautka is excellent. Faces, emails and snail mail do get lost once in a while. Why would you wait a decade? I'd be on the phone making inquiries after about a month of waiting. If you can wait 10 years, how bad is your pain?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Psutka by my family doctor and dentist for a locked tmj. The wait was over a year to see him, but worth it! I was put on a cancellation list for arthroscopic surgery and called after 2 months. A few days after the surgery was completed I was finally able to open my mouth fully after 15 months of it being locked at 1/2 an inch opening. He has made my pain go away and my life so much easier. I cannot express in words my gratitude. My only negative comment is that he is not very punctual. But this means nothing when you are performing jaw surgery. His skill makes up for this ten fold. Thank you Dr. Psutka!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I am now posting an update, a little over a year post op. 10 implants and double sinus lift. I have a full set of teeth now, which would have been impossible without Dr. Psutka. The level of care I have received is incredible. During my recovery period, the pain level was surprisingly low, and when I had moments of thinking something was wrong, he immediately saw me and put my mind at ease. He and his staff truly cared about me and my recovery. Kind, very caring, and very good at what they do. I have no issues with my implants and sinus lifts. I followed his aftercare instructions to the letter, and I adore everyone there for what they have done for me. I will be dorever grateful to them. If I could give higher than 5 stars, I would.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Im from thunder bay. I was referred to Dr Pskutka few years ago for TMJ and I was nervous. Long story short. If you need jaw surgery he is the 1 to call.100 percent. And his staff are very friendly and helpful and will answer any questions and will provides any information you need.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. psutka is the best jaw Dr in the country he's very sweet and very kinde never miserable always there to listen to my problem s he's also compassionate the staff is great there especially Karen I duff recommend Dr. psutka if you have jaw issue

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I still cannot believe that a few days ago I recently had 4 implants, bone graft, extractions and sinus lift done and have had no pain since. I am totally impressed by Dr. Psutka's professionalism, knowledge and interpersonal skills. I must add that he took the time before and on the day of the surgery to alleviate any fears and anxiety of my pending surgery that I might have had. He is the best. I sincerely thank you again Dr. Psutka and I would recommend anyone to you without hesitation. You are definitely a 10!!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

This "doctor" is going to pay for what he has done in the past to all the innocent patients he made as his lab rats causing them a life time of pain. I hope one day he feels a fraction of the pain state he has left them in.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr.Psutka has recently placed couple of implants for me. He was recommended by my regular dentist. Despite his recommendation, my research have lead me to him. He is a great surgeon as well as a great person. Any dentist that I have visited have talked very highly about him. I have spent a lot of money for the two implants but, he did a very fabulous work for me. I appreciate his work and would recommend friends if they require implants.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. David Psutka's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Psutka in 2000. He is the most amazing maxillo-facial surgeon & he changed my life in 2002 when I underwent bilateral jaw joint surgery. P..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To Ms. Carl from Ajax I must say this. I don't know Dr. Psutka. I've had surgery by someone else and it was a disaster. I'm looking for a good surgeon and was t..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Psutka by my family doctor and dentist for a locked tmj. The wait was over a year to see him, but worth it! I was put on a cancellation li..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am now posting an update, a little over a year post op. 10 implants and double sinus lift. I have a full set of teeth now, which would have been impossible wi..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Im from thunder bay. I was referred to Dr Pskutka few years ago for TMJ and I was nervous. Long story short. If you need jaw surgery he is the 1 to call.100 per..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. psutka is the best jaw Dr in the country he's very sweet and very kinde never miserable always there to listen to my problem s he's also compassionate t..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I still cannot believe that a few days ago I recently had 4 implants, bone graft, extractions and sinus lift done and have had no pain since. I am totally i..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had all wisdom teeth removed, procedure went painless and recovery was.easy. Very skilled and friendly "

July 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This "doctor" is going to pay for what he has done in the past to all the innocent patients he made as his lab rats causing them a life time of pain. I hope on..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Psutka has recently placed couple of implants for me. He was recommended by my regular dentist. Despite his recommendation, my research have lead me to him. ..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr.Psutka for about 18 years. I had a total joint replacement on the left side in 2000 and on the right I 2005. I have absolutely no pain no ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was Dr. Psutka's patient from the early 1980s until 1997. In 2005, I started having difficulty with my jaw and asked my dentist for a referral. When the ref..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. David Psutka since 1993 and I cannot say one bad thing about his professionalism. Before my second surgery he had my husband come in and..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just thought I would check in, two decades later, in case you were wondering how I was managing with all those damaged teeth from the 'arch bar' situation: Sti..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Psutka and my TMJ surgery in July 2014. The only thing I would wish to be better would be the explanation of what is happening..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had tmj arthroscopic surgery yesterday, and Dr. Psutka did an amazing job. I still am not sure how much of an increase I have in opening, but no side effects ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Psutka performed a double sinus lift and ten implants on me. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. I have EDS, so I have a lot of issues...."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well I would to say that I have been with Dr Pstuka since 1988 and he has performed 5 surgeries and every one of them there was no complications. I would highly..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In all my life I have never known such a caring professional and such a thorough doctor as Dr. David Psutka."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say is that Dr. Psutka is a miracle worker."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The only one that wasn't afraid to do surgery because I am a person living with Epilepsy. Every other doctor refused."

September 8, 2014