Ratings for Dr. David Psutka

DO NOT see this doctor !!! He is facing some serious after math for what he has done for his patients many years ago. He had damaged so many innocent patients and could care less!! How can you live with yourself!!?? I have so many choice words I would like to call this disgusting, unprofessional, unethical so called dentist. Just to remind you again that you are going to pay for the lifetime of pain and suffering you have caused your patients and their families.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I'm very disappointed with the after care from him. Too busy

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I went to him on the 1st and he was pretty good. Pretty nice doctor, and staff were pretty helpful. They were behind a little bit, but the consultation was a good 25 minutes. Fair knowlege.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

always behind on schedule, staff are alright. Doctor is a scam artist, Dr David Ptsuka himself told me that a jaw surgery will cost 8000 out of my pocket which is complete bull sh*t because OHIP covers it all. Surgeon fees are supposed to be only 1500-2000 and braces are 2000 a year. after doing my x rays the Lady on the phone told me it was $450 for the first appointment and ends up being 675. Scumbags, i do not recommend this doctor as he will try to take advantage of you if he thinks he can.

Submitted July 3, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Psutka in 2000. He is the most amazing maxillo-facial surgeon & he changed my life in 2002 when I underwent bilateral jaw joint surgery. Prior to This surgery before I was under the care of Dr. Psutka I had had lower jaw advancement, arthroscopic surgery , braces on upper & lower teeth to align my bite but nothing helped. I was in constant pain, barely able to open my mouth due to the fact that my joints were fusing together. Dr. Psutka is a gentle caring doctor & spent a lot of time helping me cope before and after my surgery. I continue to see him for an annual checkup. After 14 years I have had recurrence of jaw problems.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

To Ms. Carl from Ajax I must say this. I don't know Dr. Psutka. I've had surgery by someone else and it was a disaster. I'm looking for a good surgeon and was told by several other doctors that Dr. Pautka is excellent. Faces, emails and snail mail do get lost once in a while. Why would you wait a decade? I'd be on the phone making inquiries after about a month of waiting. If you can wait 10 years, how bad is your pain?

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Psutka by my family doctor and dentist for a locked tmj. The wait was over a year to see him, but worth it! I was put on a cancellation list for arthroscopic surgery and called after 2 months. A few days after the surgery was completed I was finally able to open my mouth fully after 15 months of it being locked at 1/2 an inch opening. He has made my pain go away and my life so much easier. I cannot express in words my gratitude. My only negative comment is that he is not very punctual. But this means nothing when you are performing jaw surgery. His skill makes up for this ten fold. Thank you Dr. Psutka!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I am now posting an update, a little over a year post op. 10 implants and double sinus lift. I have a full set of teeth now, which would have been impossible without Dr. Psutka. The level of care I have received is incredible. During my recovery period, the pain level was surprisingly low, and when I had moments of thinking something was wrong, he immediately saw me and put my mind at ease. He and his staff truly cared about me and my recovery. Kind, very caring, and very good at what they do. I have no issues with my implants and sinus lifts. I followed his aftercare instructions to the letter, and I adore everyone there for what they have done for me. I will be dorever grateful to them. If I could give higher than 5 stars, I would.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Im from thunder bay. I was referred to Dr Pskutka few years ago for TMJ and I was nervous. Long story short. If you need jaw surgery he is the 1 to call.100 percent. And his staff are very friendly and helpful and will answer any questions and will provides any information you need.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. psutka is the best jaw Dr in the country he's very sweet and very kinde never miserable always there to listen to my problem s he's also compassionate the staff is great there especially Karen I duff recommend Dr. psutka if you have jaw issue

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016