Ratings for Dr. Mandip Jetty

Dr. Jetty has been my doctor since she replaced my former doctor who left the Manotick Medical Centre. I find her to be very compassionate, professional, thorough in her examination, and considers my health to be the most important and significant factor. Since moving away from the Manotick area, I could have sought another doctor closer to where I now live, but I choose to drive 25 KM because, in my honest opinion, she is the best I could possibly have. I sincerely hope that Dr. Jetty will be my doctor for many years to come.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

She looks after me and my kids. Very smart, thorough and empathic. And she has a nice smile. Thank you dr Jetty!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr. Jetty makes you feel like your symtoms are all in your head. Twice I have been there and after listening to my concern, she stated that the time slot that I had was for an emergency and I was not an emergency. I explained that the receptionist booked this time after knowing my issue. This should not be mentioned by Dr. Jetty to the patient. Right away I felt uncomfortable; that my issue was not important enough for her time.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I have been with Dr. Jetty for several years (since she moved in the Manotick office) and find her caring and professional.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr. Jetty looked after me and my family for many years. She was kind, caring and very organized. We are unfortunately moving and will miss her a lot. Thank you Dr. Jetty!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr.Jetty has been our family doctor for years. I find that she has been very good with our children and both with myself and my wife. We will continue to use her as our family doctor becasue of the great service.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr Jetty is a tremendous family doctor who is very empathetic and follows up. When my blood pressure was giving me some issues, she recommended an ongoing action plan. She is a partner in my overall health. She takes a long term approach which is important.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

In my experience Dr. Jetty is very professional, approachable, listens well, is on time, is honest yet sensitive to my concerns. She has been my FP for a few years now and I am consistently satisfied with her approach, her knowledge of a broad range of health concerns and her willingness to provide honest and relevant feedback to my questions and suggestions. I am extremely satisfied and would not hesitate to refer family, friends and aquaintances to her practice.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

She lacks empathy and makes you feel like it's all in your head. I will not return.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

She seemed like a nice doctor during any time of non crisis but when she was called upon to help me in a time of need, she released me as her patient and somehow banned me from her medical centre. All of this because of a letter she wrote that I questioned because of some lies that we in it. After I confronted her and asked why she would do this, she told me that she would no longer have me as a patient. Dr. M Jetty does not care about her patients but only of herself, you may think she does but when push comes to shove she could care less. I see some good comments on here for her but give it time and those comments will undoubtedly change. A doctor is supposed to be there for you even in your bad times, and she is not one of those doctors. I give staff a poor rating because how can they allow a doctor to ban a patient without first hearing what the patient had to say. This is borderline criminal and I hope the Manotick Medical Centre eventually gets this right.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012