Dr. Bopp if the BEST! My husband and I absolutely love him. Through out our treatment we have received the best care possible. When there were set backs, he has been right beside us to give encouragement. When a IVF cycle had to be cancelled, he is the one that called to give me the news. When I had surgeries, he was the one holding my hand as I fell asleep. I have complete trust that everything possible is being done. When I have questions I am able to schedule a phone consult with him and get them answered without scheduling an office visit. He explains the procedures, protocals, etc. so that they can be understood. We don't feel that we are just patients, Dr. Bopp, his nurses and office staff all made us feel very comfortable. He is WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

He was always willing to call after hours and talk to me when I was anxious, or just needed some answers. Made time to help patients any way he could. I would highly recommend Dr. Bopp. His staff was also caring and helpful. You can tell that the staff at Midwest Fertility Specialists truly care about you and the issues you are dealing with. Very empathetic.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Bopp! He is wonderful! He is caring, he listens, and he welcomes patient input. I am pregnant with my first because of him, and if it were possible, I would choose to deliver with him, too!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Helped us conceive singleton and twins. Very kind and reassuring. Would recommend this Dr. to anyone for fertility treatments.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

My husband and I tried for 2 years to conceive a baby and Dr. Bopp not only put us completely at ease with the infertility treatment process, but he successfully helped us conceive our son much faster than I expected. He and his staff truly care about their patients and it is evident in everything they do. His nurse, Allison, returned my calls promptly and was always patient and helpful no matter how many times I called. There is no words to thank them for the exceptional treatment I received and definitely no words to describe how grateful I am for my son each and every day! Dr. Bopp really knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. Bradford L. Bopp's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Bradford" to "Bradford L."

October 20, 2013