Ratings for Dr. Pavan Avinashi

My husband and I found the receptionist and Dr. to be very caring and truly concerned with my husbands condition. We left there feeling like something could be done,we were very impressed and hopeful

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Avinashi is an excellent doctor, whom is very kind and knowledgeable, and goes through an unrushed appointment to make sure patients are clear about the health of their eyes, and he's methods for correcting their vision. I'd recommend​ him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I needed to share this experience here, after a terrible visit to the amazing Dr. Pavan. He was great as always, but I felt his front desk staff was distracted and didn't treat me respectfully.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I was recommended the Hollyburn Eye Clinic and to Dr. Pavan Avinashi by an acquaintance. I also did research on Dr. Avinashi myself on Google which is why I decided to make my first appointment with him. And, I was not disappointed. Dr. Pavan Avinashi is the BEST!!! He is not only extremely well trained and knowledgeable, he also takes his time explaining in detail and answering any questions you have. He is very engaging with all his patients. The Hollyburn Eye Clinic absolutely sets an example of how all medical offices should work! The front office staff are all very courteous and friendly the minute you walk in the door. I would highly recommend this clinic and Dr. Avinashi to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr Avinashi is very thurough and explains things so that they are easy to understand. He's also amazing with my children and they enjoy their visits everytime. Thank you for being soo great!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Pavan Avinashi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

Standard Insurance Company
Standard Life
SunLife Financial

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I found the receptionist and Dr. to be very caring and truly concerned with my husbands condition. We left there feeling like something could be ..."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Avinashi is awesome. Very well mannered and knowledgeable. He is not rushed and us very thorough. "

May 21, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Avinashi is an excellent doctor, whom is very kind and knowledgeable, and goes through an unrushed appointment to make sure patients are clear about the hea..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, I would recommend to anyone. He is very helpful and explained everything as he went!"

February 3, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I needed to share this experience here, after a terrible visit to the amazing Dr. Pavan. He was great as always, but I felt his front desk staff was distracted ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Pavan Avinashi he is excellent! He is so helpful, and good with kids he is kind."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recommended the Hollyburn Eye Clinic and to Dr. Pavan Avinashi by an acquaintance. I also did research on Dr. Avinashi myself on Google which is why I dec..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Avinashi and his staff are fantastic! I would definitely recommend them. Dr Avinashi's rapport with his patients is wonderful."

November 28, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "604-984-2020" to "6049842020".

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Avinashi is very thurough and explains things so that they are easy to understand. He's also amazing with my children and they enjoy their visits everytime...."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Avinashi is one cool dude. Fun and entertaining from start to finish, he's a true showman!"

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Avinashi is the best doctor! He is very thorough and always addresses all of my concerns. He also has amazing staff, thank you Hala for all of your time an..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " It has been always great to visit the clinic. Great doctor and wonderful staff. "

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This guy knows his stuff, but he also takes the time to explain what it all means."

July 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.visionsourcenw.com" to "http://www.hollyburneyeclinic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V7V 1H8". Address has been updated from "None" to "1516 Marine Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "604-553-3900" to "16049130135".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Each medical visit with him as been thorough and informative. Best eye doctor ever. I trust him without a doubt. Extremely intelligent, compassionate - and c..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Avinashi et les membres de son équipe m'ont servi avec grande courtoisie et rapidité. L'avis offert au sujet de la tache présente dans l'œil de notre fils n..."

December 12, 2014
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "604-553-3900".

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I remember Dr. Avinashi as a very enthusiastic optometrist. He knows what he does, very knowledgable, he answered every question that I asked him, and his staff..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I refer all of my friends and family to this clinic! Dr. Avinashi is simply the best, absolutely wonderful with children of all ages. This clinic gets 100% gold..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Hollyburn eye clinic has the best staff. the hole team is very friendly and helpful, great with small children who are hard to handle. i tell anyone and everyon..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Avinashi is knowledgeable, thorough, professional and very pleasant and easy to deal with! Really appreciate that he takes the time to explain all of the ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "very excellent service, especially if you have a emergency problem they will fit you in rather than waiting in the ER at the hospital."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely fantastic experience. Dr. Avinashi is amazing and is obsessed with giving you the ultimate care and the entire staff is very accommodating. You can ..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We Love Hollyburn Eye . Dr. Avinashi is wonderful. Staff is always courteous and willing to help!"

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "highly recommended. very knowledgeable staff. a great place to take little ones too, they were wonderful with my toddler."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cant get any better than Dr. Avinashi. I will continue to be his patient."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recently a new patient of this office and had a great experience. I didn't wait they were helpful up on that latest and helped me pick out my glasses. I w..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really good experience. My second time ever being to an eye doctor and they quickly assessed me and assisted me in getting some new glasses that work great and ..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Each time I go to Dr. Avinashi, she examines my eyes thoroughly. She pays attention to my concerns, and makes sure that everything is fine."

November 27, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.hollyburneyeclinic.com/" to "http://www.hollyburneyeclinic.com". Phone Number has been updated from "(604) 984-2020" to "604-984-2020".

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Avinashi. He is thorough and friendly. He explain the medical situation in details."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience. Everyone is very friendly and helpful."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I refer all of my friends and family to this clinic! Dr. Avanashi is simply the best, absolutely wonderful with children of all ages. This clinic gets 100% gold..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you're looking for an optometrist, look no further. Dr. Avinashi is hands down the best optometrist in the city. He is knowledgeable, professional, and frien..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was an excellent experience! The staff were friendly and helpful. Dr. Avinashi was very thorough and friendly. A wonderful, relaxed personality. Much appreci..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As always Dr. Avinashi and all the staff at the Hollyburn Eye Clinic were fantastic. I always feel that I am getting the best care each time I have an appointme..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It was my first visit to dr Avinashi's office and was impressed with his service and knowledge. Staff was friendly and helpful when choosing a new pair of glas..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Alway a pleasant and enlightening experience. I appreciate the way I am shown all parts of my eyes"

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was thrilled that I could get in on a cancelled appointment and I felt very confident with the information I was given. Great service!"

September 10, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V7P1" to "V7M2E5". Address has been updated from "None" to "61 Lonsdale Ave". Suite has been updated from "None" to "". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(604) 984-2020".

September 8, 2014
  • new location added: North Vancouver, BC

February 26, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

August 16, 2013