Ratings for Dr. Pavan Avinashi

I saw Dr. Avinashi last week for the first time. I've had several problems with my eyes since my teens so I'm very cautious when choosing who I see. Dr. Avinashi was recommended by my Ophthalmologist, and it proved to be an excellent choice. He was professional, knowledgeable, and very thorough with all the eye tests he did on me. He then took the time to discuss the results and answer all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Avinashi to everyone. A definite bonus is his excellent staff. They were very friendly and helpful. l felt comfortable the minute I walked in. I'll be back!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Avinashi was awesome with my son's (3) first visit. He made the appointment fun and easy. The next day my son wanted to come back for a visit. So happy to know that eye exams are going to be a breeze!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I and my family have been going to his North Vancouver clinic for years now and have consistently experienced outstanding professional service. The staff is friendly, patient and know what they're doing. I have experienced some very long wait times in excess of 20 minutes. I know not to show up early. However it's obvious that if something has to take time to do well he will take the time and ensure the patient is served well. I can whole-heartedly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Exceptional service! I was quite blown away with how friendly and informative all your staff are. It was truly refreshing. I will be sure to tell family and friends how great your service is. Thanks again for a great experience! I will be back!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Very thorough, professional and proactive! Is outstanding at explaining results, choices and recommendations. Excellent staff who are very friendly, attentive and also professional. Highly recommend Dr. Avinashi.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Everything was great. all very efficient and professional

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

The facts: Dr Pavan Avinashi has been serving our family extremely well for over 13 years. He is very professional and displays deep expertise. Dr Avinashi has helpful knowledgeable staff; in particular Jazz and Matt. The future: I will continue to support Dr Avinashi. The superlatives: Great service! Wonderful advice and empathy. Having had eye related challenges most of my life I am particular about getting it done very right!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

My husband and I found the receptionist and Dr. to be very caring and truly concerned with my husbands condition. We left there feeling like something could be done,we were very impressed and hopeful

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr Avinashi is awesome. Very well mannered and knowledgeable. He is not rushed and us very thorough.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Avinashi is an excellent doctor, whom is very kind and knowledgeable, and goes through an unrushed appointment to make sure patients are clear about the health of their eyes, and he's methods for correcting their vision. I'd recommend​ him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Pavan Avinashi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English